Welcome to X-Men: Unhinged Evolution!

We are an alternate universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that accepts canon/original characters and fun, creative writers. The time is set before season 1.

Mutants are not yet known to the public, but when superpowers are in the hands of hormonal teenagers who knows how long that will last. Professor Xavier is doing his best to delay the process by homing these young mutants and teaching them to control their powers. Magneto and Mystique are doing something similar.

So far, the only mutants living at the Xavier Institute are Ororo and Logan, whereas the Brotherhood of Bayville Boarding House is virtually unoccupied.
Who will be next? Who will be the X-Men? Who will be the Brotherhood?

You decide.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

| Rules | Premise | Cast List |
| Teams | Playbys | Powers |
| Apply | Canons | The Show |

username:
password:

Guanine
Adenine
Thymine
Cytosine

If you have a question or concern regarding the site, feel free to contact any one of us. We don't bite!

Current Year: 2017
Current Month: February
Current Weather: Cold air, Snows occasionally

Bayville gets slammed with a snow storm in early February and as such the high school is closed for a couple of days. Due to inclement weather, there will be no school February 6th and February 7th. Shovel out your vehicles then run back inside to warm up by the fire with some cocoa.

Don't forget that Winter Break is happening the week of February 20th through the 24th!

Use when starting IC threads:
Year 2017 Calendar

Listed At Mutant Revolution Online | Nexus: Redefined | | HH | ACADEMY X | We Are Warriors | | ANTIGRAVITY | MutantNova | FLAWED GENETICS | X-Men: Grandchildren of the Atom | X-Fusion | |

Vote for us!
| RPG Initiative Topsites

RPG-D

All copyrights reserved, X-Men: Unhinged Evolution is a product of Marvel's Franchise, the X-Men and the TV show series, X-Men: Evolution. No copyright infringement is intended. Unless otherwise stated, all other rights belong to XUE, do not take anything without explicit permission.

Skin Reformat: Adenine
Coding: Mich & Adenine & Sax
Graphics: Adenine & Sax
Sidebar: Dana & Adenine

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicNew TopicNew Poll

Maybe it's Maybelline., Ft. Shadowcat... and friends...(?)
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Oxikinesis
Codename: Hothead
Sample Image
Written by: Adenine
Cerebro File | Board History
Sample Image

Kitty took one look at him and bolted. Clearly, she was too freaked out to see how overwhelmingly attractive he was. After all, people had been chasing her. He had been chasing her. Dammit. If the X-Men hadn’t shown up, this would have never happened.

With furrowed brows, he turned to face Aaliyah and balled his hands into fists, resisting the urge to set something else on fire. Or her. He probably could. It'd be simple. All he'd have to do was clench his fists a little tighter and focus.

Breathe, chirped a voice in the back of his head. You don't really want to burn her, do you? "Yes, I do..." Germaine grumbled under his breath and continued to argue with his own thoughts until a flash of dark pink-colored light came into view.

"What the hell?" Germaine stammered backwards in surprise and fear when two little red-skinned creatures appeared out of nowhere. Right beside Aaliyah. For a split second, Germaine thought he was dreaming or hallucinating or something. Demons didn't exist, did they? Nolan could see them, too, though. Ger could hear him freaking out behind him.

And then they grabbed her!

Holy shit! His heart racing, Ger tried not to let his fear show as he watched the hellish beasts spread their wings and picked her up off the ground with ease. It wasn't until they dropped her off on the other side of the metal fence where Kitty was that Ger realized it had been completely intentional. Aaliyah had beaten him.

"Dammit!" he spat out angrily, kicking the metal fence in front of him.

The worst part: Now their only hope was Nolan, who had managed to use his powers to get through the fence. Not to mention the fact Mystique was probably pissed at him for chasing after Kitty in the first place. Ugh, he couldn't just wait around and let pathetic Nolan take all the credit. He had to do something. He had to prove himself.

"That's it. I'm burning this shit down."

With that, Ger took a step back and stretched out both of his hands, his gaze quite literally burning into the fence in front of him until it finally burst into flames.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Aaliyah Edmonds
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Hell's Angel
Sample Image
Group: X-Men (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Summon demons
Codename: Lilith
Sample Image
Written by: Guanine
Sample Image

Aaliyah was too busy dealing with wiping the tears out of her eyes to focus on the fact that she was supposed to be recruiting Katherine Pryde to the Xavier mansion. How are you supposed to make being a mutant sound like the bee's knees when your own abilities make you cry? She couldn’t respond to Kitty’s exclamations in time before the long-haired friend of GermaineJerkface was running up from the fence waving his arms around.

Couldn’t these creeps just leave them alone so they could help people!

Aaliyah started spouting clarifications quickly before Nolan got too close, “Look, look, I’m a mutant and you are too. Like, how you ran through the fence…I can make devils,” her voice began to shake, “None of this other stuff is supposed to be happening. I made you a booklet. It would make a lot more sense if I had that for you now.” She frowned. Nolan was getting closer. “I am really here to help you though. There is this old man, Xavier, he did the same for me when I first found out I was a mutant. I was really scared.” She still was.

QUOTE (Katherine)
"I'm a goddamn ghost. So somebody better start making sense right now, or I'm gonna fuck you both up with my ghosty thingy. Now, which one of you is hunting mutants?"

Aaliyah was visibly taken aback. She took a step away from Kitty who was now sandwiched between A and Nolan. Could she blame the other girl for her reaction though? She was being harassed by the Brotherhood and she was forced to witness A’s devil powers without any explanation at all.

“It’s uh – “ she looked at Nolan. She pointed a condemning finger at him. “He’s one of the bad guys. He’s here with the jerk who tried to burn my face off!” She pulled at one of her curls which had been scorched. Couldn’t Katherine tell that Aaliyah was a good person? “All I’m trying to do is help you. I don’t know why they’re here, but it’s probably to kidnap you from us.” A scowled accusingly in Nolan’s direction. She saw behind him the waves of heat radiating from the fence.

“And look,” she pointed past Nolan now, “The fire jerk is trying to come for you now too. Come with me. I can introduce you to the Professor. We can go somewhere safe away from these people.” Her pleading was borderline begging at this point.
No New Posts
^
Nolan Olson
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

...as a doorknob
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Object possession
Codename: Kaput
Sample Image
Written by: Guanine
Sample Image

Nolan had finally caught up to the pair of girls. He doubled over panting and gasping for air. His spit was full of bubbles and his mouth felt pasty from the exertion. While he tried to regain his composure Aaliyah was off on him, pointing at him, and calling him names. He held up his index finger to indicate that he’d need a minute before he could respond. “Hey…” Gulp. Gasp. “I’m not a bad guy.” He was pretty sure at least. Yes, it was true he’d done some questionable things, but he never hurt nobody.

“Kidnapping? What in the hell are you on about? We help people too. They broke me out of custody for Christ’s sake.” This X-Girl seemed pretty hardened against Nolan and Germaine. She pointed past him abruptly to Germaine who was trying to melt the fence. Again, she was slinging insults. “He’s not a…” Nolan gave Germaine a quick once over, “Okay, he is a jerk, but…” … he’s my jerk? Nope. She was pretty spot-on with her assessment. He was just a jerk. “Uh. Well, I’m not a jerk.” He offered to Kitty, softening his expression.

Aaliyah suggested they get away, but Nolan had another idea. “Or you know you could come with me. Hear me out? Learn about mutants. It’s pretty cool stuff, actually.”
No New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

What?
Sample Image
Group: X-Men (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Intangibility
Codename: Shadowcat
Sample Image
Written by: Thymine
Sample Image

She listened to the weirdos speak while the guy with the fire tried to burn through the gate. She didn't like any of this. But they weren't going to leave her alone until she chose a side and listened to them.

She considered the eanie-meanie-minie-moe option for a moment. After all, the Satan Girl was ironically PG-rated, and the guy with the hair also had those eyes, and whether she'd consciously admit it to herself or not, shwing! But that made her decision for her, really.

She turned to him, looked him square in the eye with a faint, knowing, almost reminiscent smile, as if they'd been through a lot together, and this was one overdo goodbye. She placed a hand on his shoulder, "Listen, I know I've been through a lot today. I'm cold and I'm wet and I need a new boot, and I'm being chased by mutant hunters, but... ultimately, this is the end for us. This is goodbye. Because..." she looked down, as if she'd been holding back this truth for months. "...Well, I want to have sex with you." Still very sentimental. "And I sleep with the worst people. A lot of Peters, actually. And that tells me I should go with the girl. She brought a teacher, even." She turned toward Aaliyah, though flipped her hair over her shoulder to glimpse him one last time, "Take care of yourself, dude. I mean that."

She walked up next to Aaliyah. "Alright, Devil Dame, take me to the Professor."

OOC: You guys, I'm done, here. I want to move on. We know what happens.
No New Posts
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Add ReplyPages: (2) 1 2  Closed TopicNew TopicNew Poll