Welcome to X-Men: Unhinged Evolution!

We are an alternate universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that accepts canon/original characters and fun, creative writers. The time is set before season 1.

Mutants are not yet known to the public, but when superpowers are in the hands of hormonal teenagers who knows how long that will last. Professor Xavier is doing his best to delay the process by homing these young mutants and teaching them to control their powers. Magneto and Mystique are doing something similar.

So far, the only mutants living at the Xavier Institute are Ororo and Logan, whereas the Brotherhood of Bayville Boarding House is virtually unoccupied.
Who will be next? Who will be the X-Men? Who will be the Brotherhood?

You decide.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

| Rules | Premise | Cast List |
| Teams | Playbys | Powers |
| Apply | Canons | The Show |

username:
password:

Guanine
Adenine
Thymine
Cytosine

If you have a question or concern regarding the site, feel free to contact any one of us. We don't bite!

Current Year: 2017
Current Month: February
Current Weather: Cold air, Snows occasionally

Bayville gets slammed with a snow storm in early February and as such the high school is closed for a couple of days. Due to inclement weather, there will be no school February 6th and February 7th. Shovel out your vehicles then run back inside to warm up by the fire with some cocoa.

Don't forget that Winter Break is happening the week of February 20th through the 24th!

Use when starting IC threads:
Year 2017 Calendar

Listed At Mutant Revolution Online | Nexus: Redefined | | HH | ACADEMY X | We Are Warriors | | ANTIGRAVITY | MutantNova | FLAWED GENETICS | X-Men: Grandchildren of the Atom | X-Fusion | |

Vote for us!
| RPG Initiative Topsites

RPG-D

All copyrights reserved, X-Men: Unhinged Evolution is a product of Marvel's Franchise, the X-Men and the TV show series, X-Men: Evolution. No copyright infringement is intended. Unless otherwise stated, all other rights belong to XUE, do not take anything without explicit permission.

Skin Reformat: Adenine
Coding: Mich & Adenine & Sax
Graphics: Adenine & Sax
Sidebar: Dana & Adenine

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Not Your Slave, Tag: Open
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 02:44 AM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Oxikinesis
Codename: Hothead
Sample Image
Written by: Adenine
Cerebro File | Board History
Sample Image

Saturday, Jan. 28, 9:15 AM.

Had things changed since Germaine found out he was a mutant? Hell fuckin’ yeah. A whole bunch of things... For starters, he had to Bayville. A city like any other, but not Chicago. The people were different, the pizza tasted terrible, and, well, there were certainly a lot more mutants, not that the typical human paid close enough attention to realize...

Sometimes, Ger got curious. Sometimes, he wanted to know what it was like to be one of the X-Geeks that lived in a big, fancy mansion, but now was not one of those times. In fact, all he wanted to do now was work out like he usually did every morning. So what if he was a mutant? That didn’t mean other aspects of his life had to change, namely his physique. His soccer career… which he would resume as soon as he got these damn powers under control.

But he’d train his powers later. After his morning workout. After sweating away all of the fat he had gained recently due to stress eating. And could you blame him for being stressed? He was a fuckin’ mutant! Not even his parents seemed to care he wasn’t home. In fact, they seemed relieved! Of course they were, now that their walking fire hazard of a son wasn’t around to make their lives hell. It wasn’t like he meant to burn all the furniture…

And yet, every time it happened they pointed their fingers at him. Yelled at him. Took things away. Ugh, why couldn’t they understand it wasn’t his fault? Oh right, they were humans, flatscans as Magneto called them. They would never understand.

In a huff of anger, Ger grumpily stabbed the rest of the eggs and bacon on his plate with his fork and shoved it into his mouth before chugging down a tall glass of ice cold water. Was he pressed for time? No, it was the weekend - but he was in a rush. Why? Because he wanted to workout already. Enough of this eating bullshit, he thought as he stood up from the kitchen table, tossed his plate into the sink, and walked away. A voice in the back of his head ordered him to wash the dirty dishes before he left, but he ignored it. He wasn’t a busboy anymore. He was a fuckin’ mutant. And mutants… still had to wash dishes.

Letting out a groan of frustration, Ger turned around and walked back into the kitchen to clean the mess he made with soap, water and a disgusting sponge. He had seen worse, but it still wasn’t something he wanted to be doing. So why was he doing it? Why was he washing the fuckin’ dishes? It wasn’t like anyone else around here did, especially not Nolan. “I’m not a fuckin’ maid,” he grumbled angrily under his breath.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Quentin Quire
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 11:05 PM
Quote Post

Magneto was left.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Telepathy & Telekinesis
Codename: Omega
Sample Image
Written by: Thymine
Sample Image

It was day 7 of just cold. Q was from the good part of the country where cold was all, 'eh, doubtful...', but here in New York, it was all up in his grill, and he wasn't into it. His cheeks, his hands, his feet, his balls, everything was just cold in this strange frozen northern tundra. Perhaps the dumbest thing he could possibly do was move to this frigid wasteland that people liked for absolutely no reason.

He hadn't been registered in to Bayville High just yet. He was waiting it out until his parents finally figured out that he wasn't home. That he had, in fact, moved. His wasn't some elaborate escape scenario. He didn't need to run away or lie about his whereabouts like some little pyrokines and possessor-kines(?) he knew. This wasn't his last resort or safe haven, this was where he chose to be because mutants were rad. Even these two dinguses he was housing with for the time being. But he thought it was funny, going this long and his parents having no idea where he was. So, until they figured it out, he couldn't exactly nab his school files, now could he?

He was cold, though. Temporary Parkinson's, diamond nipples, the whole bit. How could he get warmer? Stand near that hot-pants kid, Germaine. Even if he didn't warm the place up at Quentin's behest, maybe he'd at least take his shirt off and make Q feel all steamy.

His steps were louder than they should've been. Most people did what they could to lessen themselves and their impact around them, even if it was as subtle as lightening their footsteps. Q didn't have such a reservation, and maybe it sounded like a freight train coming down the already rickety stairs, but he didn't care.

He was dressed in a black cardigan with one horizontal, hot pink stripe in the center, spanning around his torso and both arms in the same spot. Shirtless underneath, giving him some nice man-cleavage and so many itches. He also wore a pair of matching pink chinos and some black sneakers. His hair swept across his forehead with some messy bangs, sides still buzzed.

He peeled around the corner, following the mental imprint of Germaine into the kitchen. Even odder than seeing the kid washing some dishes, but the random thoughts he spewed so heavily at himself made Quentin equal parts curious and bummed for him. Maybe he could cheer him up.

"Brought ya, something." He chimed with a grin.

Next to Quentin was a dazzling girl. In fact, the girl of Germaine's wet dreams, the perfect girl for him. He might even think he was dreaming, in fact. And she was standing there in just an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, yellow plokadot bikini. Boobs and butts and shit dude's-dudes liked. She winked with a twinkle in her eye and smirked at Germaine.

"Damn, she is hot. Is she real? Those don't look real. And neither does that." Typically, Q would just delve further into Germaine's mind to find the source of said image, but he didn't like using two aspects of his telepathy at once, and holding up this illusion was enough to get the job done as it was. It would've been a useless risk, otherwise.
No New Posts
^
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

It wouldn't take long to finish scrubbing down the plate, the fork and the two pans he used to make eggs and bacon, but that was beside the point. If no one else around here was going to wash their own dishes, why should he? His parents weren't around anymore - and it wasn't like Mystique cared. Half the time, she wasn't even at the boarding house. The majority of the time it was just him, Nolan, Quentin and Sally, who was the latest addition to their team - if you could call it a team. A team implied teamwork and, well, there just wasn't any of that this point. If there was, everybody would be washing the damn dishes.

Suddenly, Ger removed his hands from the steam of scalding water and balled them into fists. He tried to control his anger, knowing what would happen if he didn't, but what if a part of him wanted it to happen? What if he wanted to burn something?

And then a voice appeared behind him. Quentin's voice. Lifting a brow in curiosity, Germaine turned around to see what exactly the pink-haired boy had brought him. "It better not be one of your homemade Magento shirts..." What a bad joke that he hoped Magneto would never find out about.

Ger's jaw nearly dropped at what he saw: a super mega hot girl in a bikini! And not just any super mega hot girl in a bikini, he realized. Right beside Quentin stood the very girl he had been fantasizing over ever since he first saw in a Victoria's Secret commercial. The long brown hair that fell past her shoulders. The big dazzling blue eyes. The sun-kissed skin... It was really her!

But it couldn't be her.

No way, Germaine thought in disbelief, his wide-eyed gaze wandering up and down her perfectly sculpted body. She probably noticed him gawking at her, but he couldn't help it. Not that she seemed to mind. She even winked at him!

Ger grinned bashfully, his heart racing. Was it just him or did she seem to want to go up to his bedroom just as badly as he wanted to take her there? What are you waiting for, Ger? Go for it! Say something!

"Sup?" he asked cooly, trying his best to not let his burgeoning excitement show - even though it didn't make any logical sense whatsoever for her to be there. At the Brotherhood Boarding House, of all places. With Quentin, of all people. How did he even know her? And why didn't she react when Quentin questioned the authenticity of her... assets? She seemed so unreal, yet so real at the same time.

There's only one way to find out... he mused to himself, a small smirk forming on his lips. But Quentin was there. Some privacy, please?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Quentin Quire
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 12:20 AM
Quote Post

Magneto was left.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

"I'll just leave you two loverbirds alone, then!" Q mused and started toward the refrigerator for a snack. He had the bikini girl start toward Germaine. Q couldn't quite grasp the girl's voice, apparently Germaine hadn't heard it. She was a model, after all. They weren't known for their articulate verbosity.

She reached up and Germaine would feel the slightest touch as she gently toyed with the back of his hair. He'd feel the other hand brace against his torso as she silently looked deep into his eyes. Say what you would about psionic abilities, but these illusions were just so real, weren't they?

It was around this time that, after opening the fridge door, he remembered why he'd come down in the first place, a gust of cold hair shivering across his face and man-cleavage. Ugh. His itchy nipples were hard again.

The next Germaine would see after... whatever it was he was trying to do to the illusion... was the girl dissipating into thin air. Inches behind where she stood all gross and googly was Quentin, arms crossed, brow raised. "Okay, I'm bored of that. And I'm cold. Can you warm the place up, pervert? Or do I need to touch 'yer big big muscles, toooo'?" He feigned a breathy whore's voice. Or, what he'd call a whore. Which was probably just himself with a breathy voice.
No New Posts
^
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Mar 27 2017, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

QUOTE (Quentin Quire)
"I'll just leave you two loverbirds alone, then!"

A wide, toothy smile stretched across his face. It was as though Quentin had read his mind. Wait a second, had he? Germaine’s brows furrowed in anger at the mere thought of Quentin using his powers to poke around inside his head without his permission, uncovering personal information that can be used against him. Again.

“Dammit, Quentin. What did I say about—" he started to say, his aggravated gaze burning into the back of Quentin’s ridiculously pink head, before becoming completely and totally distracted by the girl of his dreams. What with her long brunette hair, big blue eyes, sun-kissed skin, smoking hot body... She was everything Germaine wanted in a girl and more. Sure, she hadn’t spoken a word, but she didn’t have to...

He could feel his heart racing faster as she approached him. He was pretty sure he stopped breathing, too. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out, far too mesmerized by wonderful half-naked presence. By her touch. Germaine's eyelids closed just for a moment, his face exhibiting nothing more than sheer pleasure and delight.

Was she moving a little fast? Definitely. Did he care? Not in the slightest. In fact, he wanted to move faster. With an excited grin, Ger wrapped both arms around her slender waist, pulling her closer to him, then leaned in for what he imagined would be the best kiss of his life.

Gently closing his eyes, he puckered his lips and— What? Suddenly no longer able to feel her embrace, Germaine opened his eyes and saw no one other than Quentin standing in front of him. Immediately, he stagged backwards in a mixture of surprise and dawning revulsion.

QUOTE (Quentin Quire)
"Okay, I'm bored of that. And I'm cold. Can you warm the place up, pervert? Or do I need to touch 'yer big big muscles, toooo'?"

Germaine’s mind was spinning, trying to make sense of what just happened. “What the hell, Quentin?” he spat out, giving him a firm shove. “Where’d she go? What did you do with her?” Germaine looked left and right in a desperate search for his dream girl before finally realizing that was all she was: a dream. “Did you…? You did! How many times do I have to tell you to get the fuck out of my head!?”

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Quentin Quire
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Magneto was left.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

QUOTE (Gerboring)
“What the hell, Quentin?” “Where’d she go? What did you do with her?”

He'd wait. Patiently. For Germaine to figure anything out. His brain was so easily accessible, it made sense he had problems putting two and eleven together.

QUOTE (Gersimple)
“Did you…? You did! How many times do I have to tell you to get the fuck out of my head!?”

There it was. He'd clued in. A little.

"Yeah, yeah. Look, do I tell you not to set shit on fire?" He raised his brows, expectantly, even if it was a rhetorical. "Then don't tell me what to do with my abilities, hm?" He smirked, gave a little wink, and nodded his head to the side a little. "Now, how 'bout we see some flames. Look, I've got goosebumps." He raised the underside of his wrist. He had no goosebumps. "Well, I will in a sec. Because I'm so cold." A frown. It was definitely a fake frown. Even a little h'whimper.

"Also, why are you so mad at the dishes?"
No New Posts
^
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

There was something seriously wrong with Quentin. The pink hair, the pink clothes, the constant telepathic intrusions, and now this shit? Ger had let his weirdness slide before because they were teammates, but Germaine had to draw the line somewhere.

"Yeah, yeah. Look, do I tell you not to set shit on fire? Then don't tell me what to do with my abilities, hm?"

"Oh, yeah?" Germaine quipped, a sharp chuckle escaping his lips as he folded his arms across his chest. "And what if I decide to set you on fire? Will you tell me what to do with my abilities, then?" he asked, smirking at the idea of using his powers against Quentin. Not necessarily to burn him, but rather to scare him off. Fire tended to have that effect on people. It was what he loved most about it. Well, sometimes.

"Now, how 'bout we see some flames. Look, I've got goosebumps."

Germaine's smirk faded instantly. Was he mocking him? Of course he was. He could read his mind, he remembered, which meant trying to scare Quentin into submission wasn't an option, nor would it ever be. Ugh. If only Germaine didn't have a conscience, life would be so much much easier.

"I hate you," was the only retort he could muster. Simply put, he couldn't beat Quentin, and that pissed Germaine off to no end, but what was he gonna do? Burn him? He couldn't do that.

"Also, why are you so mad at the dishes?"

"I'm not mad." Oh, right. He was mad. Really mad. But not at the dishes. "Who keeps fuckin' leaving dirty dishes in the sink? Is it Nolan? Or you? If it's you, I swear to God, I will... I will..." Fuck. What could he burn? Ger glanced down at Quentin's gay cardigan and pink pants, then finished his sentence, "I will burn every last piece of clothing you own." Now there's an idea, Germaine thought with a devilish smirk. "How does that sound?"

Quentin Quire

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Quentin Quire
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 12:46 AM
Quote Post

Magneto was left.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

QUOTE (GerManly)
"And what if I decide to set you on fire? Will you tell me what to do with my abilities, then?"

"Too late, Buttercup, I'm already flaming." And with a wink, Germaine would see the gayest fire enveloping Quentin. As if the sun was made of rainbows, and Quentin had pranced around on its surface. As if Ho-Oh itself shat fire and it landed on and engulfed him. As if the Limbo rose and thought Quentin needed to be even more fabulous.

But in an instant, the living GIF faded, and GerMerry had apparently devolved to now full on misguided hatred. Quentin rolled his eyes apathetically, the faintest 'of course' grin on his lips.

QUOTE (GerMaid)
"I'm not mad." "Who keeps fuckin' leaving dirty dishes in the sink? Is it Nolan? Or you? If it's you, I swear to God, I will... I will..." "I will burn every last piece of clothing you own." "How does that sound?"

Even if Q had been the hog of the household, these idle threats were equal parts laughable, sad, and desperate. And a little homoerotic, on top of it.

"Do I look like someone who would live in filth?" That would be a hard, rhetorical no. "But considering you're so diligent about cleaning up after all of us, now I know who to call when I need my plate cleared." He shrugged a shoulder and smirked. "Thanks."

He then smoothed out a wrinkle on his perfect, wildly expensive in a 'money is no object' way, perfectly frugal to someone as privileged as him. He looked back up at hotpants, "Also, I think you're kinda gay. You want me more naked?" He wrinkled a lip, "Look, GerMaid, I just don't like you that way, okay? I mean, Nolan, maybe, if he took more showers and didn't look like someone I'd see in a Police sketch. But you? You're just so... GerMad all the time. I'm sorry. But we can still be friends when you're done cleaning our dishes."
No New Posts
^
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Wide-eyed, Germaine staggered backwards in surprise and a certain amount of fear when Quentin suddenly became enveloped in flames. For a second, Germaine thought he had lost control over his powers again. He certainly was annoyed enough. But the flames that licked Quentin's skin were different than he was used to creating, multicolored, and didn't seem to bother him... It was another illusion.

Ger straightened himself and drew a sharp breath to squelch his frustration, a look of annoyance painted across his face. He hated Quentin. And his powers.

"Do I look like someone who would live in filth? But considering you're so diligent about cleaning up after all of us, now I know who to call when I need my plate cleared. Thanks."

Feeling a rush of anger, Ger clenched his jaw and balled his hands into fists. He was going to apologize for blaming him and even thank him for not being a slob like Nolan (and possibly Sally), but Quentin ruined whatever bit of gratefulness he felt with his big mouth. Now, all he felt was the need to burn something.

That was until Quentin said the most ridiculous thing he'd ever heard. Naturally, Germaine burst out laughing, so much so that he had to hold his stomach. "Are you fuckin' serious?" he asked incredulously, unable to contain his laughter. "You're killing me, Quentin, really. You, of all people, should know I'm not, you know...” With a smirk, he asked, “You've been in my head. Dare to see what I'm thinking now?" Past girlfriends. Victoria's Secret models. Sally, naked.

But this brought up another issue: Was Quentin gay? Germaine guessed he shouldn’t be so surprised, having had his doubts from the moment he first met the pink-haired boy, but it was never explicitly stated… until now. It explained the rainbow flames... and all the winks... and this entire conversation. “I think I’ll be going now,” he said flatly, feeling an uncomfortable twinge every time his eyes met Quentin’s. Sure, Quentin said he wasn’t interested, but it certainly didn’t feel that way. Had he been flirting with him this whole time? “I’ll be downstairs, training.” Don’t follow.

Quentin Quire

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Quentin Quire
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Magneto was left.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

So defensive. The homophobia was rampant in this one. So freaked out by Quentin's openness. Laughing like anything Q said was incredulous, even despite the very real vibez Q was getting. Perhaps not for Quentin himself, fortunately. But anyone who was that into themselves was at least a little bit gay.

He raised his eyebrows, a knowing smirk as he nodded though GerMaid's forced laughter.

Dare to see? What was this, Medieval Dinner Theatre?

"Forcing vaginas into your head to get over your insecurities, I see." It wasn't that he went in again, but that he hadn't left. His raw power was greater in telepathic form, while all his skill fell into his telekinetic might. Sure, he had some skills in telepathy, but it was a dangerous road, messing with the head. Without trying, Q could do some serious damage to someone accidentally. Even despite how pathetic GerMaid was, Quentin would never want to hurt the guy by pulling out (huhuhuh) too hard and fast, and tearing an unwelcome door into his mind.

"I don't really care," he chirped with a sigh after GerMaid announced where he'd be. But that image of Sally in the overzealous dweeb's head was just gross. So into GerMaid's mind went an illusion of gloriously naked Quentin to replace the one of Sally. Q started toward the main hall to head off and do anything else, but not before one final, "Try to jerk off to that, creep."
No New Posts
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Add Reply Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll