Welcome to X-Men: Unhinged Evolution!

We are an alternate universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that accepts canon/original characters and fun, creative writers. The time is set before season 1.

Mutants are not yet known to the public, but when superpowers are in the hands of hormonal teenagers who knows how long that will last. Professor Xavier is doing his best to delay the process by homing these young mutants and teaching them to control their powers. Magneto and Mystique are doing something similar.

So far, the only mutants living at the Xavier Institute are Ororo and Logan, whereas the Brotherhood of Bayville Boarding House is virtually unoccupied.
Who will be next? Who will be the X-Men? Who will be the Brotherhood?

You decide.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

| Rules | Premise | Cast List |
| Teams | Playbys | Powers |
| Apply | Canons | The Show |

username:
password:

Guanine
Adenine
Thymine
Cytosine

If you have a question or concern regarding the site, feel free to contact any one of us. We don't bite!

Current Year: 2017
Current Month: February
Current Weather: Cold air, Snows occasionally

Bayville gets slammed with a snow storm in early February and as such the high school is closed for a couple of days. Due to inclement weather, there will be no school February 6th and February 7th. Shovel out your vehicles then run back inside to warm up by the fire with some cocoa.

Don't forget that Winter Break is happening the week of February 20th through the 24th!

Use when starting IC threads:
Year 2017 Calendar

Listed At Mutant Revolution Online | Nexus: Redefined | | HH | ACADEMY X | We Are Warriors | | ANTIGRAVITY | MutantNova | FLAWED GENETICS | X-Men: Grandchildren of the Atom | X-Fusion | |

Vote for us!
| RPG Initiative Topsites

RPG-D

All copyrights reserved, X-Men: Unhinged Evolution is a product of Marvel's Franchise, the X-Men and the TV show series, X-Men: Evolution. No copyright infringement is intended. Unless otherwise stated, all other rights belong to XUE, do not take anything without explicit permission.

Skin Reformat: Adenine
Coding: Mich & Adenine & Sax
Graphics: Adenine & Sax
Sidebar: Dana & Adenine

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Mall Trek, Tag: Anybody
Sierra Parker [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 3 2014, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

watch out for the sparks
Sample Image
Group: Members
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Technopathy via Psionic-electric energy
Codename: Gigabyte
Sample Image
Written by: Kris
Cerebro File | Board History
Sample Image

Friday, February 7, 3:30 PM.

Sierra stuffed her hands into the front pocket of her dark green sweatshirt, and maneuvered around the crowds of adults and teenagers alike that had taken refuge in the cozy mall on that chilly February afternoon. It was times like these that Sierra didn't mind being small at all.

The hallways at school had been all abuzz about the upcoming Valentine's Day dance in a week, with girls gushing about what they were going to wear and guys doing their best to figure out how to be romantic enough to pass muster with their girlfriends. Sierra, being newer to the school, didn't expect to be asked to the dance by anyone (she'd probably shake like a leaf in a storm if someone were to do that, anyway), but she guessed that she would go to the dance anyway. It'd be a good social exercise for her.

Of course, that meant finding something that was nice enough for a school dance. She wasn't going to get a dress, no, not with the weather and the uncomfortable fact that most dresses in her size weren't exactly... Well, let's just say that Sierra was about the same size as an elementary schooler, and fit into most clothes that would fit a fifth-grader. She wasn't a savvy shopper, not one for fashion or style, and she was sure there were more mature stores that could cater to her size, but for now, she wasn't going to put forth that much effort.

Sierra just wished to look nice enough for her first school function, and that was the only reason she was willing to wander the mall.
No New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 3 2014, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

This Kitten Has Claws
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Intangibility
Codename: Shadowcat
Sample Image
Written by: Ai
Sample Image

Kitty was, understandably, nervous. She'd never been kissed or had a boyfriend, never mind having been on a date! But here she was, at a new school, and she'd been asked by a boy for Valentines day! And not some dorky, skinny, frizzy haired boy from Computer club, but a popular, very pretty and attractive male! Plus, most importantly, he was nice and her somewhat friend!

She had no clue what prompted him to ask, but Warren Worthington III aka Angel, had done so and she was intent on not turning up and embarrassing him and herself at the school dance by wearing something gross.

So, she'd taken up her new room mate, Sierra's offer of a little shopping spree happily, since all of her clothes were more....cutesy and comfortable than dance appropriate. Plus, they were very similar in sizes, with Kitty just scraping an inch taller than Sierra but being just the smallest amount skinnier, which meant she wouldn't feel too embarrassed about soft curls and trifle-too-thin physique.

"We can try Top Shop! Most of their clothes are made for stick figures like us!" She suggested, clutching her caramel coffee frappe she'd grabbed from Starbucks as they'd entered the mall.

--------------------
user posted image
**Manip made by Zeke**
No New Posts
^
Sierra Parker [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 6 2014, 08:58 AM
Quote Post

watch out for the sparks
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

"We can try Top Shop! Most of their clothes are made for stick figures like us!"

Sierra nodded and opted to follow Kitty into the store. "Thanks again for coming with me," she said once the pair were away from the majority of the crowd when they got closer to the store. "I'm not exactly someone who frequents the malls..."

When Sierra had first been approached to give up her room for another mutant, one who's powers weren't too compatible with others, she had been a bit hesitant considering she had been more on the acquaintance side with most of the other X-girls. However, seeing as giving up her room was helping another, Sierra ultimately didn't mind, and she hoped that Wanda (if Sierra could remember her name correctly) was comfortable.

Kitty had been a great roommate thus far, and Sierra enjoyed the company, something she had missed while being home schooled in the past years. Being an only child, Sierra hadn't had much interaction with others her own age. Vaguely, Sierra wondered if that was one of the reasons why the professor had asked her to give up her room (or it could have been that she was one of the newest students).

It all seemed to be working out, no matter what the reason. Kitty and she were in a few advanced classes together, as well as the computer club, and both had similar study habits so they didn't seem to bother each other when doing homework. Sure, Kitty was a bit more outgoing than Sierra, but Sierra liked that about her roommate and hoped that it would rub off on her.

Sierra glanced around Top Shop, eyeing the different styles and having no idea where to begin. "The school email said that this wasn't to be too formal, right? Any ideas on what you're going to wear?" With a small smile, Sierra added, "Are you and Warren going to try to coordinate?"
No New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 6 2014, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

This Kitten Has Claws
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

"I'm not exactly someone who frequents the malls..."

Kitty giggled behind her hand at that. "I'm the opposite! I've only been here like, a month and I know the layout of the mall off by heart!" She admitted sheepishly. Genius IQ, yes. Shopaholic? Even more so. "It's a good place to just...come and relax, yanno? And there's always great sales on like, everyday! Nothing better than strolling around the mall with a frappe and buying pretty things!" She chirped.

At the question of matching outfits, Kitty shook her head. "I doubt it...matching outfits always seems more like a boyfriend-girlfriend thing to me, rather than just like, two friends going to the dance together." She admitted, because she was sure that's what it was. Just friends, because like, c'mon? Who'd ask her seriously, as a romantic interest? Miss Computer Science Club with the figure of a 12 year old boy?!

"I'm thinking just a nice dress....what about you? You'd look really cute in something dark red or navy!"

--------------------
user posted image
**Manip made by Zeke**
No New Posts
^
Sierra Parker [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 6 2014, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

watch out for the sparks
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Sierra chuckled at Kitty's admittance to knowing the mall layout by heart. Perhaps, after a few more visits to the mall (with friends, hopefully), Sierra would have the place committed to memory as well. "Well, at least I'm not worried about getting lost."

Gazing at the crowds, Sierra wasn't exactly inclined to agree about being able to relax at the mall. Perhaps once she got more used to people...

(And she wanted to stop her thoughts right there. Honestly, her mind was beginning to make her sound like a hermit recently come back to civilization.)

"I agree about the frappes," Sierra said. Her peppermint mocha frappe had been long gone. "Mine had been delicious!"

Her fingers trailed the soft fabric of a cotton cardigan, and she cast her smile at Kitty after she had responded to Sierra's question regarding matching outfits. "Are you hoping that one day you'll be able to go to a dance with him as more than friends?"

Roommates were allowed to tease each other like this, right?

"I'm not really a dress kind of girl," Sierra admitted, "but I'm sure you look nice in them. I'm hoping to find a pair of slacks that fit in the waist and aren't too long... I do like red. Maybe there are some nice blouses or sweaters here..."
No New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 6 2014, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

This Kitten Has Claws
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

"Are you hoping that one day you'll be able to go to a dance with him as more than friends?"

At that, Kitty's normally pale cheeks flushed rosy pink and she pouted, playfully pushing Sierra. "Sh-shut up! No!" She spluttered, clutching her frappe to her chest awkwardly. "We're just like, friends! I barely even know him! Besides....have you seen him? He's more likely to be 'more than friends' with Emma or Jean! Yanno, the stone cold hotties at Xaviers!" She shrugged a little. "I'm just happy I don't have to start of my highschool life as the dateless girl..." She quickly spotted what she'd said and back tracked. "Not that there's anything wrong with that! It's just...yanno, at my old school I was always just stuck next to the punch bowl on my own with no one talking to me...I didn't even have any friends to pair up with, yanno?" She explained, before spotting a pretty pale pink dress and reaching for it, before deciding for once she didn't want to be cutesy.

"What about a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans and like....a cute sheer red blouse tucked in, with a small pale of heels? That'd be really nice on you!"

--------------------
user posted image
**Manip made by Zeke**
No New Posts
^
Sierra Parker [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 6 2014, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

watch out for the sparks
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

The push definitely surprised Sierra, but she barely lost her balance and grinned when she realized the push had been playful in nature. Sierra, after all, was the one who had been teasing Kitty.

"Oh, I've seen him," Sierra agreed easily, her mind's eye bringing up the picture of their blond, blue-eyed housemate. With a giggle, she added, "The fact that the institute is co-ed almost made my father not want to send me there."

She shook her head. "Don't compare yourself to Jean or Emma," she said. "Yes, they're very pretty, but so are you. I mean, after all, Warren was the one who asked you, not either of them, to the dance. Don't sell yourself short." She paused, looking at the rack of long dresses in front of her, dresses whose lengths would certainly trip Sierra or Kitty if either tried them on. "No pun intended."

"I'm just happy I don't have to start of my highschool life as the dateless girl... Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Sierra just shrugged and gave Kitty a crooked smile. "Don't worry about it," she said. "I'm kind of used to it. I haven't been in a public school for the past few years, so I'm mainly going to the dance to try to be more social. I'm sure I'm not the only one going stag..."

At least, she certainly hoped not. It was a Valentince's Day dance, the one holiday that is normally centered around couples. Sierra momentarily thought that maybe she shouldn't go, but if she skipped this school function, it would be all too easy to skip the next ones.

Kitty reached for a pretty pink dress, and Sierra said, "That color would look nice on you, with your skin tone. You could try a light blue, too, for your eyes. Are you going to wear any make-up for the dance?"

Kitty rattled off a possible outfit combination for Sierra to try, and Sierra blinked in astonishment at how the fashion choices just rolled off of her roommate's tongue. Sierra chuckled. "I'm glad you're here to help me. I would never be able to think of outfits like that off of the top of my head. The heels will probably be the most difficult for me to find. I'm not that experienced in walking in anything other than sneakers."
No New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 6 2014, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

This Kitten Has Claws
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

I mean, after all, Warren was the one who asked you, not either of them, to the dance. Don't sell yourself short.

Kitty giggled at that, especially when Sierra pointed out it wasn't meant to be a pun. "I suppose could look pretty-ish...but I'm always more 'cute'. An it's not so much selling myself short as simple math.....I'm like, a 7 at a push. Warren is at least a 9.5. Jean is a 10 and Emma is a 9." She explained, somehow managing to make romance and crushes relate-able to dating. "A 9.5 can date a 9, 10 or a 8. Not a 7 like me. I can only date a 6, a 7 or an 8."

At the colour suggestion, Kitty hummed in thought. "I think...I kind of want to get away from pastel shades, at least for one night. I always wear pastel. But I'm too pale for black or a dark colour....so I'm thinking white."[/color] She nodded, eyes scanning the racks around her.

As the conversation turned to shoes, Kitty lit up. She adored shoes. They were her favourite thing to buy, or even just look at. [color]"I'm thinking...either 2 inch strappy red heels or ankle boots. That's if we go with the high jeans and red shirt combo!"[/color] She explained, manoovering to the denim section with ease.

--------------------
user posted image
**Manip made by Zeke**
No New Posts
^
Sierra Parker [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 6 2014, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

watch out for the sparks
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Sierra nodded in agreement at the idea of being cute rather than pretty. "I used to get that all the time too," she said. "It doesn't help looking like I'm five years younger than I really am. Mom kept telling me to take it as a compliment when people say how young I look. She said once I get older, I'll appreciate it more."

It took a moment or two for Sierra to wrap her head around the rating system that Kitty explained. "Ah," she said. "If you think about it, though, everyone has their own rating system. To Warren, you could be a 10. And Emma..." She paused. "Well, I don't know, someone could think of her as a 5..."

Totally unlikely. That, and Emma would probably not be very happy (which is an understatement) to hear the idea that she could be less than a 10. Then again, that wasn't very fair, considering that Sierra didn't know Emma that well.

Sierra allowed that thought to wander away as the conversation returned to colors. "White," she said, "or ivory. Sometimes white can wash out pale skin."

She followed Kitty to the denim area, glad that Kitty knew where she was going. Sierra knew who she would go to whenever she needed some fashion advice! "Ankle boots are probably more me," Sierra said, "but I love that you even gave me an inch recommendation for heels."

Sierra found a section for colored skinny jeans and began to search through the rack for sizes she could try on. "Are you going to get new shoes for the dance?"
No New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 7 2014, 09:30 AM
Quote Post

This Kitten Has Claws
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

"Well, I don't know, someone could think of her as a 5..."

Kitty couldn't help but let out a somewhat unlady like snort at that. "Oh come on....in what world would I be a 10 if Emma was a five? I'm OK being a 7...it's not that bad. It's just....I'm not the type of girl guys date, yanno?" She hummed in thought. "But even so...it's not going to stop me trying to wow people at the dance..." She giggled a little. "Overdressing or not, I wanna wear something that'll make people be like 'Wow! That's little Kitty Pryde?!'"

"Ankle boots it is! We'll get the shoes after we have our outfits!" Kitty decided, flipping through the jeans with a trained eye, before lighting up and pulling out a pair of tight black jeans, with subtle yet alluring slashes on the thighs - low enough down that they wouldn't be unsightly, but not low enough that they'd look accidental. The waistline was high as well, probably stopping just above the belly button. "How about these? They're an XXS, which is my size, so it'll probably be your size too!" She chirped.

"I'm always up for new shoes...have you not seen the sheer amount of them on my side of the room? I could open my own shoe store!"

--------------------
user posted image
**Manip made by Zeke**
No New Posts
^
Sierra Parker [Inactive]
 Posted: Feb 13 2014, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

watch out for the sparks
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Sierra rolled her eyes in good-humor. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?" she said. "You never know... There could be someone out there that isn't charmed by Emma. I do admit, though, that was a silly example.

"Obviously your the type that guys want to date,"
she said, "if someone asked you out. Maybe most guys are intimidated by your intelligence." She paused a moment and gave Kitty a crooked smile. "If you're going to wow at this dance, what are you going to wear for the end of the year dance and prom?"

The pair reached the denim area and Sierra watched as Kitty flipped through the rack of pants, obviously an expert in the fine art of shopping. After a moment or two, Kitty pulled out a pair of jeans that looked about Sierra's size, a pair that Sierra admittedly would not have chosen for herself had she been shopping alone. Sierra was the type to wear outfits that were a bit plainer, with not much to attract attention.

Yet, maybe Sierra would give the jeans a go. Maybe she could wow someone at the dance as well.

"Thanks," she said, reaching for the pair and holding them up to her waist to judge the length. "They look like they'll fit well. And if we're the same size, if you want to borrow them at all after the dance, feel free to."

She laughed at Kitty's shoe comment. "Yes, I've seen them all," she said, "which is why I was asking. I wasn't sure if you were going to get another pair or if you were going to try to find something to go with a pair you already own."
No New Posts
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Add Reply Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll