Welcome to X-Men: Unhinged Evolution!

We are an alternate universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that accepts canon/original characters and fun, creative writers. The time is set before season 1.

Mutants are not yet known to the public, but when superpowers are in the hands of hormonal teenagers who knows how long that will last. Professor Xavier is doing his best to delay the process by homing these young mutants and teaching them to control their powers. Magneto and Mystique are doing something similar.

So far, the only mutants living at the Xavier Institute are Ororo and Logan, whereas the Brotherhood of Bayville Boarding House is virtually unoccupied.
Who will be next? Who will be the X-Men? Who will be the Brotherhood?

You decide.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

| Rules | Premise | Cast List |
| Teams | Playbys | Powers |
| Apply | Canons | The Show |

username:
password:

Guanine
Adenine
Thymine
Cytosine

If you have a question or concern regarding the site, feel free to contact any one of us. We don't bite!

Current Year: 2017
Current Month: February
Current Weather: Cold air, Snows occasionally

Bayville gets slammed with a snow storm in early February and as such the high school is closed for a couple of days. Due to inclement weather, there will be no school February 6th and February 7th. Shovel out your vehicles then run back inside to warm up by the fire with some cocoa.

Don't forget that Winter Break is happening the week of February 20th through the 24th!

Use when starting IC threads:
Year 2017 Calendar

Listed At Mutant Revolution Online | Nexus: Redefined | | HH | ACADEMY X | We Are Warriors | | ANTIGRAVITY | MutantNova | FLAWED GENETICS | X-Men: Grandchildren of the Atom | X-Fusion | |

Vote for us!
| RPG Initiative Topsites

RPG-D

All copyrights reserved, X-Men: Unhinged Evolution is a product of Marvel's Franchise, the X-Men and the TV show series, X-Men: Evolution. No copyright infringement is intended. Unless otherwise stated, all other rights belong to XUE, do not take anything without explicit permission.

Skin Reformat: Adenine
Coding: Mich & Adenine & Sax
Graphics: Adenine & Sax
Sidebar: Dana & Adenine

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Check Engine, Sally's recruitment
Sally Blevins
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Can't Touch This
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: No-Stick Chick
Codename: Skids
Sample Image
Written by: Cytosine/Roman
Cerebro File | Board History
Sample Image

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Rocco & Rocio Garage
Saturday, January 25th, 11:10am

*ZZT ZZT ZZZZZZZ*

"...so I told him, 'yeah, but if you want some shitty welding deal, you better talk to Hayes or Jeff or some shit because I charge for quality', and period."

*ZZZZZZT ZZZT*

"That's cold, Skidmark."

The whirring of the drill came to a dead stop as the comparatively smaller scale girl rolled out from under the chassis on a board with aged wheels. She branched upright in her gray coveralls smudged with oil and grit and grime. Her hair was tied up in a yellow, silk cap with huge protective goggles swallowing the top half of her face. She yanked a bulky glove off with one hand and wiped a bit of sweat from her brow. "Call me that one more fuckin' time, I dare you. I'll pay you. I will watch your kids for free. I hope the fuck you do."

By this point, she was up in his face... sort of. She was at least a foot shorter that Rocco's son Miguel but that didn't stop her from squaring her shoulders in line with his frame and pushing her goggles up past her forehead to lock him into a death stare.

"Damn, Sal, I was just playin' with you... Chill the fuck out." For some reason, the way she carried herself and the confidence that she exuded regularly gave enough of a wild factor in what would happen next if he did say it again kept Miguel's mouth shut. He'd heard things about Sally just whomping someone's ass before and he was also kind of a pussy.

"Yeah, me too, I was just joking." She said in an even tone with a deadpan expression.

*ZZZZZZZZZT!*

The drill was still by her side and the amount that Miguel jumped made Sally fall completely the fuck out as he curled his arms in against his chest and flew back at least a good three feet. "Hahahahahaha, you- oh my God, dude..." She could not compose herself and instead laughed for another good few seconds before whipping her other glove off in a 'snap' motion of her wrist and immediately started dabbing around her eyes.

"You play too much!" Miguel stormed out of the garage and into the main office as she took in a deep, recovering breath before pulling the goggles back down over her vision. It was time to get back to work.

She lowered herself back onto the service board and rolled back under the tangle of metal machinery with a little bit of a lighter sigh. She had three more cars to get through today to get through the preliminary check-ups before they started to roll out into production phase. A lot of work and they weren't paying her nearly enough, but what was the alternative? Exactly.

*ZZZZZZZZZZZT ZZZZZ ZZZZZZZT*

"And IF YA THREW A PARTAYY-"

*ZZT ZT ZT ZT ZZZZZZZZ*

"-HYUHUHUND INVITED EVERYONE YA KNEEE-W-"

She could go on like this all day; she intended to.

@[Brotherhood]
No New Posts
^
Quentin Quire
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Magneto was left.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Telepathy & Telekinesis
Codename: Omega
Sample Image
Written by: Thymine
Sample Image

"Hello, I'm Quentin Quire. You're such a mutant."

No.

"I'm such a mutant, and you should come live with me."

What?

"Destiny said-"

Okay, nobody should have that name.

"My maybe lesbian advisor saw a future with you in it, come be my brother!"

Nailed it.

He was talking to himself in the car. Mystique had arranged a rental for him to pick up, though unfortunately, it was one of those bargain deals because the piece of shit could barely drive, and was a stick shift. Of course, he hadn't ever had to drive one, and after enough stalls, he finally pulled in some extra help, absorbing the driving knowledge of a trucker stuck in traffic with him.

She likely sent Q because of the miserably failed attempt the came before he'd even arrived. Most of the Brotherhood failed to bring home just one little ghost girl. Whether it was because he was less broody, even despite being so haphazard with his restraint on using his abilities, or if it was because he just had a way with people... maybe it was even a test, or perhaps Destiny saw he was the option with the highest possibility for a success... but whatever the reason, he was chosen for the job.

Q rolled up in a green, 1998 Corolla - older than him. The heater was broken, the speakers were shot, the muffler just wasn't even there, so it was obnoxiously loud. It already needed some work, but the damn thing could somehow still pass inspection enough to be considered for renting, so he'd need something a bit more concrete to get in there.

He pulled up around the side of the target building and parked, placed his hand on the dash, and sent out a torrent of telekinetic shockwaves that shook up the engine and all the little bits that made it work. He only needed to mess it up enough to give them something to fix. However, after a second or so, the thing started rattling twice as hard, even after he stopped using his powers. And finally, it just shut off completely after a horrible pop and a plume of smoke escaping from under the hood and even into the car itself. Well shit.

He tried starting it again, but even the battery wasn't clicking to try to start. Everything was just dead.

He thought about it and the best solution he could come up with? A whole lot of make-believe.

He shifted the car into neutral and started pushing with his telekinetic abilities. He used the steering wheel, doing his best to make sure it looked like he was driving just regularly, and pulled right into the garage, totally ignoring the queue over to the right. It earned him a hot honk and he grinned as the car came to a stop. Sure, there was no sound indication that the car was even on, because it obviously wasn't, but he could at least make it look like it was.

He stepped out of the car, dressed in some snug pink chinos, a plain white tee with "Truckstop Lover" written across in red, and a black blazer. "Wow, what a shithole." He spat, pulling off his pink heart-shaped glasses and tucking them on the top of his head. He realized the company around him, stretched his mouth and widened his eyes a little awkwardly, "Sorry."

"There's something wrong with my car," he told Sally, giving her an obvious once over. He turned behind him, the rental sticker having been left on driver's side back window. "Well, not my car, but I'm sure you can see why this is a problem."

"Sal's busy, I can help you," Miguel told Quentin as he strode out from the main office, apparently upon seeing the car pull in.

"No you can't."

"No, no I can't." He spun on a heel and stepped right back into the office, some obvious psionics at play.

When they were alone again, Quentin smiled and reached a hand out toward Sally. "Hi, I'm Quentin, you're my brother!" Welp, that would have to do for now.
No New Posts
^
Sally Blevins
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 09:04 PM
Quote Post

Can't Touch This
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

To be fair, this wasn't the only gig Sally had to attend to that afternoon. She was splitting her chop shift up with about seven others and was guaranteed 3 grand for about two weeks worth of work being crammed into about two days and a half. But she also had an 'after school job' at an ice cream shop across town so that she could at least attempt to maintain an 'average teen' facade. Her whole life was a fuckin' facade, but that was a whole other story. She removed with a heavy 'CHUNK' a singed panel of steel grating adjacent to the transmission and hefted it over to the side and then crawled back out from under the car using her feet to scoot her out on that makeshift skateboard.

When she pulled off the thick goggles, she was in full view of the most pink-dressed Asian boy on the wrongest part of town that ever could have possibly been. She immediately snorted a choked laugh through her nostrils and just listened as he announced things.

QUOTE (That Boy)
"Wow, what a shithole. Sorry."

So she just sat there. Perched on the edge of her rolly board with her elbows on her knees, resting her chin against the back of her crooked wrist with a wrench dangling from her largely-gloved hand. "Uhhhhhh... you need something, booboo?" This was the most ridiculous thing that had happened that day so had to roll with it. In as much as she kind of enjoyed this shop stuff, it was grunt work. Hence, it was boring.

QUOTE (Boy)
"There's something wrong with my car,""Well, not my car, but I'm sure you can see why this is a problem."

He cut the line of regular clients waiting for inspection. He stepped out wearing that, in this part of town. He insulted the joint straight out the gate. And now-

QUOTE (Miguel)
"Sal's busy, I can help you,"

Head tilt to Miggy.

QUOTE (Boy Princess)
"No you can't."

Head tilt to Pink.

QUOTE (Miguel)
"No, no I can't."

Confused brows went up and back to Miguel. And the mother. Fucker. Went. To the office. She let that momentary wave of utter confusion split from her psyche as the boy now approached Sally with a hand outstretched and she still hadn't washed that look of 'dafuq' off quite yet.

QUOTE (Pink)
"Hi, I'm Quentin, you're my brother!"

Oh shit. This had to be some kind of truancy sting. Which was ridiculous because in order for her to be found as truant, she had to have been enrolled somewhere. She didn't even have her name listed in an address in Philly, so that much was just further stupefying her. Mostly because the audacity, gumption, and the fact that he didn't seem to care that he was probably gonna get his ass beat. Also that he looked between 11 and her age. She looked at the hand before her, a still-bemused smirk permanently stretched across her face as she slapped her palms against her knees and branched herself to standing. Something wasn't right here. Play it cool, Skids. Just be 'I work here' and you're fine.

She smiled big and fake with hands braced alongside her waist. "Hello sir! How in the fuck can I help you today?"

Quentin Quire
No New Posts
^
Quentin Quire
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 01:24 AM
Quote Post

Magneto was left.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

QUOTE (Salty)
"Hello sir! How in the fuck can I help you today?"

She didn't take his hand. What was he supposed to do with it, now? Comb his fingers through his hair and risk ruining that perfect fluff of pink? No. He just dropped his hand limp at the wrist, while leaving his elbow bent and slightly outstretched. Mostly a bored move. Mixed with all the ick he felt here in Philly.

He did, however, squeeze out a chortle at all the thoughts swirling around in her head, particularly about him getting his ass beat and looking, maybe, eleven. And so pink. "No, this isn't a truancy thing. I told you, I need this old rental Corolla checked out. But I need you to do it so that you're busy while I subtly guide the conversation to talk about why I'm actually here."

He looked around, both checking out the shack she was working in and getting a halfway decent read on her. "You're kinda strange, you know? I've never met a sweet sixteenie mechanic who's just really into Sailor Moon." And audible sigh. He was bored. And given the read he got on her, she was definitely not going to put up with his subtleties.

"So, I know this lady, right? She knows you. Or, she saw you. Once. In her brain." He snorted through his nose at a new discovery in her head, as he lazily fiddled with a thingiemajiggie on a workbench and canted a crooked head her way, "True Crime TV? Really?" He bobbed his brow and turned away again, looking around at all the gross. "Anyway, she said she saw you be a mutant. You had like a... I don't know, you just didn't get killed by that gang trying to mug you." He paused, "Oh yeah, you're gonna have a gang mug you in like two days. According to Dest- hhng, according to Irene." He rolled his eyes at himself. While he was used to calling her Destiny, nobody had that name in the realest legit way, so he kept catching himself needing to use her birth name. "She's this blind lady who hangs out with... umm, I think he's kinda like my boss? I guess?" He turned to her, scrunched his face and puffed out his chest and shoulders, "The Master of Magnetism, Magento!" Back to normal. "So, they sent me, because three people couldn't get this ghost girl to join them, and I guess they thought you'd like me. I don't know why. You don't sound like you like me so far."

He hopped up onto a little clearing on the work bench itself, dangling his feet out sloppily underneath him. "I'm a mutant, too. Oh, do you know what a mutant is? We can do stuff. Like when your dad couldn't punch you and then there was an accident and you were all, 'I'm totally fine! What a miracle!' Not so much a miracle. You can't get hurt, I guess. Mine, I can move stuff with my brain." He flicked a hand out, tugging that wrench right out of her hand and pulling it toward him. "Yeah, it's pretty cool, I guess," boredly, though said as if she'd claimed being impressed, which she obviously hand't. He took the wrench in his hand and started fiddling with it in the same aimless manner as before. "I prefer my other thing. I can go in peoples' heads." He pointed the wrench toward the office door, "Like I did with Miguel? H'you thought it was shitty of him, but really it was just shitty of me."

She dropped the wrench on the bench and jumped down. "Anyway, Irene said you should come live with us in this boarding house in New York, that way you won't get attacked by some gang, and plus, you can hang with us. There's like a bunch of mutants who live there. And Mysti- hnnng, and Miss Darkholme... she's Irene's sorta girlfriend thing, and she's our principal. She's kind of intense and maybe a little more authoritarian than I like, but she gets us to use our powers in weird ways."

He wasn't concerned that he'd just yammered on for the last however long. This girl clearly liked it handed to her how it was. Though, Q may have taken that a little too literally considering all the necessary details he was clearly glossing right over.

"So, what'd'ya'say Skidmark? Do you want to join the Brotherhood, or do you want me to erase literally my entire existence and everything I just said from your brain, and then let you get shot up by a gang? It doesn't kill you or anything, you can't be hurt, but like... I don't know, I can't imagine being shot at, but I'm sure you might make yellow in your pants."
No New Posts
^
Sally Blevins
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Can't Touch This
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Although the plastic smile was beaming whites at the young Asian man, Sally was working on an alibi behind restless eyes that watched his hand drop down to his side because hell nah she wasn't about to shake with that. She eagerly anticipated what he would say next as excuses and stories all filed into place for any possible scenario.

QUOTE (Pink Boy)
"No, this isn't a truancy thing. I told you, I need this old rental Corolla checked out. But I need you to do it so that you're busy while I subtly guide the conversation to talk about why I'm actually here."

Ok, except for that one. "How did, um... hu-hold on a minute, sir." She held up a finger as she walked casually back to her toolbox, but with her back to him, her eyes ever more feverishly scanned and darted back and forth across the smooth concrete floor. She knelt by the bench with her gizmos and equipment and thought of a quick lie. But before she could fully formulate it, she heard his voice call out from behind her.

QUOTE (Pink Boy)
"You're kinda strange, you know? I've never met a sweet sixteenie mechanic who's just really into Sailor Moon."

Ok, so she was already paranoid as fuck. Cue in the part where he brought up truancy and her favorite cartoon and she juked her head around so fast that she accidentally triggered her no-stick thing and the yellow scarf tied expertly around her head shot off and snagged onto an elevated Jeep's exhaust pipe; her full, glorious bush of mocha and caramel twists sprang out into life. "Huh?" Then it hit her. She looked over her shoulder to what he was referring to. The bright and flashy chibi art image of Chibi Moon round and pink was printed on the back of her coveralls. Yeah she was the most irritating as fuck character of all time, but stylized with dead button eyes and her two cotton candy puffs of pigtail and she was instantly cute as shit. She breathed a sigh of relief and shook off the fact that she just 'slipped'... a little.

"Takes all kinds, right? Mind if I just take a look?"

She didn't know why she was agreeing to take this dude without an appoint or without the authority of the sign-in call sheet, but there she was, moseying on over with a rag slung over her shoulder and an inspection hand-light clicking on and off compulsively in her fist.

QUOTE (Pink Boy)
"So, I know this lady, right? She knows you. Or, she saw you. Once. In her brain."

"Uh huh..." She called absently out without breaking from her current posture, bent over the hood of the car and raising it high as she felt a familiar vibration in her front pocket. She slapped the support bar for the hood into place and instantly brought the phone up to her ear. "Hello? ...Hey Vanessa, what's goin' on?"

"Anyway, she said she saw you be a mutant. You had like a... I don't know, you just didn't get killed by that gang trying to mug you."

"...You're lyin', shut the fuck up..."

"Oh yeah, you're gonna have a gang mug you in like two days. According to Dest- hhng, according to Irene.""She's this blind lady who hangs out with... umm, I think he's kinda like my boss? I guess?"

Sally paused for a second and lightly gasped.

"Ok, well I can't really get with all of that right now."

She finally arched forward under the hood and brought her light to the engine... or... whatever the fuck it is she was looking at. She arched a brow in confusion as Vanessa kept talking about the party drama on the other end of the line.

"The Master of Magnetism, Magento!"

"Hang on a minute-" She brought the phone down from her face, turning to the Asian guy, slightly annoyed. "Sir, your patience is duly appreciated thank you." She rushed impatiently at him without punctuation as she turned back to the interior of the car and to Vanessa's extra-ass life. "No, girl, I'm at work... I'm at school... Friday?"

"So, they sent me, because three people couldn't get this ghost girl to join them, and I guess they thought you'd like me. I don't know why. You don't sound like you like me so far."

"Uh-huh."

"I'm a mutant, too. Oh, do you know what a mutant is? We can do stuff. Like when your dad couldn't punch you and then there was an accident and you were all, 'I'm totally fine! What a miracle!' Not so much a miracle. You can't get hurt, I guess. Mine, I can move stuff with my brain."

"Uh-huh." She winced a little harder into the front of her car as Vanessa went on. What the fuck was she even looking at?

"Yeah, it's pretty cool, I guess,""I prefer my other thing. I can go in peoples' heads."

"Right." That's when she had a better understanding of what was going on with this guy's car. A few telltale chunks of metal that usually made up the whole of a general, late 90s model Corolla. But...

But he drove it in here. How in the fuck did he get this thing in here?

"Sir, how-in-the-fuck-did-you-drive-in-here?"

She was fulled turned around now, basically not even listening to Vanessa on the other line right now, actually paying attention to him as he spoke now that he might not be just some crazy gay Asian teen from off the street in the hood of East Philly.

QUOTE (Creepy Pink Asian Boy)
"Anyway, Irene said you should come live with us in this boarding house in New York, that way you won't get attacked by some gang, and plus, you can hang with us. There's like a bunch of mutants who live there. And Mysti- hnnng, and Miss Darkholme... she's Irene's sorta girlfriend thing, and she's our principal. She's kind of intense and maybe a little more authoritarian than I like, but she gets us to use our powers in weird ways."

Although none of this made sense and she was profoundly weirded out by both the car and by this clandestine-seeming boy in front of her... she couldn't help but read into what he'd just told her. "Sir, I appreciate you want me to join your lesbian boarding house and shit, but I'm not gay. But I mean- it's cool, I'm not a hater or anything, but-"

QUOTE (Creepy Pink Asian Boy)
"So, what'd'ya'say Skidmark?"

"What?" She dropped the light to the ground and immediately slung off a glove as the boy continued talking, but Sally started forward towards him. "Not you bitch!, Ima call you back." She shuffled the phone into her pocket, came to an abrupt stop right before him, and snarled a vice-like, gripping fist, twisted into the collar of his t-shirt and pulled him literally a half inch away from her face. All was dark in the shadow cast by her hair.

QUOTE (Creepy Dead Pink Asian Boy)
"-you can't be hurt, but like... I don't know, I can't imagine being shot at, but I'm sure you might make yellow in your pants."

Was that a threat? Granted, she was too heated and too multitasking to catch all of what he started in with, but it wouldn't have made a goddamn bit of difference anyhow.

"Shoot me? Listen you nosy-ass, irritating, rambling, presumptuous, stick-lookin' bama-" She looked him dead in the eyes.

"I'm going to beat the hell out of you now."
No New Posts
^
Quentin Quire
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Magneto was left.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

The two of them had done their very best at apathetically ignoring each other, which was perhaps why the B-Hood Tops felt they'd get along famously... or at least maybe not immediately loathe one another. Everyone in that house was so touchy about things.

She managed to miss losing a wrench right out of her hand and ninety percent of what Q had said, and he managed to miss that the preoccupation that was Vanessa and her Problems, as well as the swift hair changes somewhere alone the way. He just wanted to get this over with. And by the time his shirt was balled up in her fist, he was ready to go.

QUOTE (Salty)
"Shoot me? Listen you nosy-ass, irritating, rambling, presumptuous, stick-lookin' bama-"

"You're not the first to call me those things."

QUOTE (Real Salty)
"I'm going to beat the hell out of you now."

"Mm?" A flash of a wince. "Doubtful." His eyes met hers, and in the immediacy of that moment, Sally would see the most legit as fuck skyscape engulfing the two. Suddenly, they weren't in the garage anymore. They were three miles up. And Sally was straight up free-falling.

"Oh you don't like to fly? Oh, you mean you can't fly? Well, I can."

This would've been way more fucked up if Quentin had actually teleported them into the sky at random, and just let her drop. But, in reality, they were still just chilling there in the garage. He kept it up just long enough to make the point that she should give more attention to paying customers. Not that he was paying. Or really even a customer. Frankly, he'd planned on abandoning the heap of shit Corolla right there and hop a train back to New York with her, but given how this was going... he wasn't sure if she'd be making the trip.

Part of him wanted to just be done with the girl. He got enough threats from that dumbass pussy, GerMaid, having some seriously-extra supershield join in Q-Bashing efforts was both tiresome and annoying. However, the B-Hood Tops would rip his ass a new one, and not in a good way, if he didn't put in any effort for this girl. As far as he understood, she barely even had a power to begin with, but Magento wanted her, and so Quentin had to get her.

As the illusion dropped, and Sally's surroundings returned to the safety of her shit-shop, and Q had utilized those brief moments to free himself from her... very slippery grip (???????), he looked her dead in the eye, a crooked grin on his lips with his eyes winced. His tongue fell out to the side as he focused on her brain.

And there it was. The miscommunication. The wacky, fun filled, sexless episode of Three's Company, even though there were only two of them.

After a moment, everything he'd said to her that she'd ignored was abruptly ripped from her subconscious and slapped right there into her conscious mind. It was annoying, in a way that it felt like he was repeating himself, and he really hated to repeat himself, but at least some of this shit would be clarified.

"There. You idiot."

He kept a square jaw for the few minor seconds he could before, "No, that was rude, I'm sorry. It was smart learning this trade. I'm not sure why you learned this trade, but you were right to do it, it got you out of that bullshit you grew up with." He paused and canted his head crooked, giving her another once over with some "smeyes". "You're so prettyyy."
No New Posts
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Add Reply Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll