Welcome to X-Men: Unhinged Evolution!

We are an alternate universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that accepts canon/original characters and fun, creative writers. The time is set before season 1.

Mutants are not yet known to the public, but when superpowers are in the hands of hormonal teenagers who knows how long that will last. Professor Xavier is doing his best to delay the process by homing these young mutants and teaching them to control their powers. Magneto and Mystique are doing something similar.

So far, the only mutants living at the Xavier Institute are Ororo and Logan, whereas the Brotherhood of Bayville Boarding House is virtually unoccupied.
Who will be next? Who will be the X-Men? Who will be the Brotherhood?

You decide.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

| Rules | Premise | Cast List |
| Teams | Playbys | Powers |
| Apply | Canons | The Show |

username:
password:

Guanine
Adenine
Thymine
Cytosine

If you have a question or concern regarding the site, feel free to contact any one of us. We don't bite!

Current Year: 2017
Current Month: February
Current Weather: Cold air, Snows occasionally

Bayville gets slammed with a snow storm in early February and as such the high school is closed for a couple of days. Due to inclement weather, there will be no school February 6th and February 7th. Shovel out your vehicles then run back inside to warm up by the fire with some cocoa.

Don't forget that Winter Break is happening the week of February 20th through the 24th!

Use when starting IC threads:
Year 2017 Calendar

Listed At Mutant Revolution Online | Nexus: Redefined | | HH | ACADEMY X | We Are Warriors | | ANTIGRAVITY | MutantNova | FLAWED GENETICS | X-Men: Grandchildren of the Atom | X-Fusion | |

Vote for us!
| RPG Initiative Topsites

RPG-D

All copyrights reserved, X-Men: Unhinged Evolution is a product of Marvel's Franchise, the X-Men and the TV show series, X-Men: Evolution. No copyright infringement is intended. Unless otherwise stated, all other rights belong to XUE, do not take anything without explicit permission.

Skin Reformat: Adenine
Coding: Mich & Adenine & Sax
Graphics: Adenine & Sax
Sidebar: Dana & Adenine

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

First Appearances, Introducing a character into the game
Kyle Gibney
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Guard Dog
Sample Image
Group: X-Men
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Healing/Enhanced Senses
Codename: Wild Child
Sample Image
Written by: Audrey
Cerebro File | Board History
Sample Image

So, if he's okay with it, I believe Logan is bring Kyle in. Let me know if you'd like to go with that Sax. smile.gif And then, I'm fine with others being around during 'the grand tour' or whatever is usual protocol. Or maybe it's not protocol but Logan just wants to hand him off to someone, lol.

--------------------
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."
No New Posts
^
Adenine
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Happy roleplaying!
Sample Image
Group: Admin
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Lovemaking
Codename: SeƱor Todopoderoso
Sample Image
Written by: Adenine
Sample Image

QUOTE (Laurie Tromette @ Apr 5 2017, 12:07 AM)
Not quite sure who to ask for an introductory thread, so just throwing this post up here. Laurie is open for any way to be introduced, I don't really have any ideas at the present time.

Edit: Actually, scratching what I said last night, I did do some thinking and figured I could maybe throw a thread up? Make some things easier. Maybe someone from the X-men approaching Laurie while she's at home or doing something similar to the audition I guess?

Laurie Tromette

Hey, Tundra. The audition scenes count ICly, but they do not have to serve as your character's First Appearance. So feel free to post wherever else you'd like/plot with whomever you'd like as though Laurie was already brought to the Institute by Aaliyah. However, note that her arrival date is the 29th of January, so she cannot join any threads set before that time.

QUOTE (Kyle Gibney @ Apr 5 2017, 05:06 PM)
So, if he's okay with it, I believe Logan is bring Kyle in. Let me know if you'd like to go with that Sax. smile.gif And then, I'm fine with others being around during 'the grand tour' or whatever is usual protocol. Or maybe it's not protocol but Logan just wants to hand him off to someone, lol.

Kyle Gibney

Audrey, I'm a little swamped with threads at the moment, but I'd definitely like for Noah and Kyle to interact in the near future. No need to thread out the grand tour, though, unless you want to. Your official first appearance thread has already been started with Logan, unless you want it to serve solely as a flashback.
No New Posts
^
Logan
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Snikt.
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Healing factor, enhanced senses, and deadly claws.
Codename: Wolverine
Sample Image
Written by: Sax
Sample Image

Yep, Logan has been tasked to bring Kyle Gibney to the school. I was told our audition counts as being in-character, so would you like to continue that thread or gloss over it and have them on their way to the school?

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize Adenine beat me to it! I'll get the thread started for us in the right forum.
No New Posts
^
Julie Power
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

See the Shining Light
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Hypersonic Flight, Energy Projection
Codename: Lightspeed
Sample Image
Written by: jinjue
Sample Image

Laurie Tromette

Hallo! Both of the threads I'm in take place before Laurie's arrival to Bayville, but I figured I'd respond and reach out since these two have a powerset that have some definite commonalities. Julie isn't a known mutant yet, or even knows what mutants are yet, so right now it would have to be outside of the X-Men. Shoot me a PM if you want to do anything. smile.gif
No New PostsNo New Posts
^
Kyle Gibney
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Guard Dog
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Healing/Enhanced Senses
Codename: Wild Child
Sample Image
Sample Image

Logan We can absolutely just continue with our current thread then. smile.gif

--------------------
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."
No New Posts
^
Jay Guthrie
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Pretty Bird
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Wings/Healing/Vocal manipulation
Codename: Icarus
Sample Image
Sample Image

I'm thinking of having a rather grumpy Jay be dropped off by his mom...if anyone wants to play welcome wagon?

Or, possibly he took a flight and is getting picked up at the airport by someone?

--------------------
user posted image
No New Posts
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 12:41 AM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Group: X-Men (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Water Repulsion
Codename: Hydro
Sample Image
Sample Image

QUOTE (Jay Guthrie @ Apr 18 2017, 07:32 PM)
I'm thinking of having a rather grumpy Jay be dropped off by his mom...if anyone wants to play welcome wagon?

Or, possibly he took a flight and is getting picked up at the airport by someone?

Here you go! Figured Noah would be the one to welcome him since they're roommates. Feel free to include Jay's mom at the beginning of your reply. The 5th of Feburary is okay?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Benjamin Deeds
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Just trying to blend in
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Transmorph
Codename: Morph
Sample Image
Written by: Gary
Sample Image

So I'm not sure what direction to go for an intro thread. But his app says Magneto approached him, and my audition thread was going to be him moving into the boarding house. Would that still work out?
No New Posts
^
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Oxikinesis
Codename: Hothead
Sample Image
Sample Image

QUOTE (Benjamin Deeds @ Apr 29 2017, 03:31 PM)
So I'm not sure what direction to go for an intro thread. But his app says Magneto approached him, and my audition thread was going to be him moving into the boarding house. Would that still work out?

Yep! And I'll be sure to throw Germaine in there. Feel free to NPC Magneto a tad in your intro post. He would most likely bail as soon as he drops Deeds off. As for the thread date, Benjamin can arrive at any time of the month of Feb. Would be ideal for him to arrive early so he can participate in some of the Plot A and B threads.

EDIT: Or, if you wanted, Benjamin make his debut in this thread. Either way, he'd arrive at the Boarding House via one of Magneto's metal pods, so he'd make quite the entrance.

EDIT: Metal pods looks like this (18:24 min. + 18:51 min. + 23:27 min.)

Benjamin Deeds

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: May 13 2017, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

BAMF
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Teleportation
Codename: Nightcrawler
Sample Image
Written by: Rook
Sample Image

At the moment, Kurt is homeless and has been living off of soup kitchens and what he is able to steal, but he doesn't want to live like that and is looking for something better.

He is looking for something bigger than himself where he can use his powers to help others.

I don't have and plans set, but am open to any ideas someone might have to help him join up with the X-men.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/sarik_vaster/Xmen%20Smily%20GIFs/Nightcrawler.gif
No New PostsAIM
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: May 15 2017, 04:00 AM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Kurt Wagner

Woo, Kurt! Cerebro would have found him, so any of the X-Men could be involved in his recruitment thread. Of course I'd like Noah to be involved, but I'm all tied up at the moment. If no one responds in a week or two, I will try to whip something up. He'd arrive sometime in February, though the exact date is up to you. If he arrives earlier in the month, he'd be able to participate in the Plot A and B threads.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: May 15 2017, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

BAMF
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Excellent, I'll throw him into both plots. One question, and I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but would Kurt already have a disguise device before the plots? Or should I plan on not putting him into the dance plot at the high school?

Actually I still might have him attend, it will just be watching from the rafters. -sadface-

@Noah Crichton
No New PostsAIM
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: May 15 2017, 11:13 PM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Kurt would be given an Image Inducer as soon as he arrives at the mansion, so he'd be able to attend the dance without any risk of exposure (unless the device were to get physically damaged or wet). Glad to see you've joined the Snowball fight thread!

P.S. To tag people, use this code
CODE
@[Name]
Brackets around the name must be included.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: May 16 2017, 12:13 AM
Quote Post

BAMF
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Excellent, that's just what I needed to know, and thank you for the tag tut.
No New PostsAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Add ReplyPages: (2) 1 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll