Welcome to X-Men: Unhinged Evolution!

We are an alternate universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that accepts canon/original characters and fun, creative writers. The time is set before season 1.

Mutants are not yet known to the public, but when superpowers are in the hands of hormonal teenagers who knows how long that will last. Professor Xavier is doing his best to delay the process by homing these young mutants and teaching them to control their powers. Magneto and Mystique are doing something similar.

So far, the only mutants living at the Xavier Institute are Ororo and Logan, whereas the Brotherhood of Bayville Boarding House is virtually unoccupied.
Who will be next? Who will be the X-Men? Who will be the Brotherhood?

You decide.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

| Rules | Premise | Cast List |
| Teams | Playbys | Powers |
| Apply | Canons | The Show |

username:
password:

Guanine
Adenine
Thymine
Cytosine

If you have a question or concern regarding the site, feel free to contact any one of us. We don't bite!

Current Year: 2017
Current Month: February
Current Weather: Cold air, Snows occasionally

Bayville gets slammed with a snow storm in early February and as such the high school is closed for a couple of days. Due to inclement weather, there will be no school February 6th and February 7th. Shovel out your vehicles then run back inside to warm up by the fire with some cocoa.

Don't forget that Winter Break is happening the week of February 20th through the 24th!

Use when starting IC threads:
Year 2017 Calendar

Listed At Mutant Revolution Online | Nexus: Redefined | | HH | ACADEMY X | We Are Warriors | | ANTIGRAVITY | MutantNova | FLAWED GENETICS | X-Men: Grandchildren of the Atom | X-Fusion | |

Vote for us!
| RPG Initiative Topsites

RPG-D

All copyrights reserved, X-Men: Unhinged Evolution is a product of Marvel's Franchise, the X-Men and the TV show series, X-Men: Evolution. No copyright infringement is intended. Unless otherwise stated, all other rights belong to XUE, do not take anything without explicit permission.

Skin Reformat: Adenine
Coding: Mich & Adenine & Sax
Graphics: Adenine & Sax
Sidebar: Dana & Adenine

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

First Appearances, Introducing a character into the game
Cerebro
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Finding mutants since...
Sample Image
Group: Admin
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Board Cohesion
Codename: Your friendly neighborhood admins
Sample Image
Written by: Adenine, Guanine, Thymine, Cytosine
Cerebro File | Board History
Sample Image

If you didn't know already, every character must be introduced ICly, just as every character in the show was introduced, before any character is settled into their new home in Bayville.

The only characters that are assumed to already be in Bayville and don't need a proper introduction are: Professor Xavier, Magneto, Mystique, Destiny, Ororo Munroe, and Logan

If you haven't already done so, plot your introduction threads here! It'll be your character's "first appearance," an episode centering entirely around them. You can involve as many or as little characters as you'd like.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

---

Official First Appearances.

SEASON 1To be updated.
No New PostsNo New Posts
^
Guanine
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Sample Image
Group: Admin
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Dreamer
Codename: Dungeon Master
Sample Image
Written by: Guanine
Sample Image

Hey, there Kitty Pryde welcome to the party.

How would you like to plot out a big shebang for your first appearance? My most available and perhaps most relevant character to offer up is, of course, Aaliyah (roommates?!?) but Nolan could be involved in some way too.

Perhaps Kitty is the first character to have a recruitment attempt by both the X-men and the brotherhood members. In which case I could throw both of my little bbs into the ring.

Let me know what you think and any more specific ideas. So excited to get threading with you!
No New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

What?
Sample Image
Group: X-Men (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Intangibility
Codename: Shadowcat
Sample Image
Written by: Thymine
Sample Image

I was told to just go ahead and start a thread and somebody would come, so... I just did that, lol.

Here you go!Here you go!

No New Posts
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 06:08 AM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Water Repulsion
Codename: Hydro
Sample Image
Written by: Adenine
Sample Image

Welcome to the game, Julie Power! Let us know how you'd like to introduce Julie. Xavier would most likely deploy his X-Men in response to her powers being used in Bayville either the day of or the day after, depending on the situation. Looking forward to playing with you!

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Nolan Olson
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

...as a doorknob
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Object possession
Codename: Kaput
Sample Image
Written by: Guanine
Sample Image

Our good pal Nolan is freed-up for any first appearance threads if people want to call dibs on him or start something open. Just let me know here or via PM.

smile.gif
No New Posts
^
Julie Power
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 11:08 PM
Quote Post

See the Shining Light
Sample Image
Group: X-Men
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Hypersonic Flight, Energy Projection
Codename: Lightspeed
Sample Image
Written by: jinjue
Sample Image

Noah Crichton
QUOTE (Noah Crichton @ Mar 21 2017, 03:08 AM)
Welcome to the game, Julie Power! Let us know how you'd like to introduce Julie. Xavier would most likely deploy his X-Men in response to her powers being used in Bayville either the day of or the day after, depending on the situation. Looking forward to playing with you!

I'm open to just about anything, really! Julie's kind of terrible at the whole stealthy-powers thing so any active use of her powers would be in secret, like at home with no one else around other than maybe her younger siblings. Small time stuff, no streaking up the sky as of yet.

Could have something like that and then a meeting later that day, or the next? Whatever works for you.
No New PostsNo New Posts
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 11:55 PM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Julie Power

Yep! Xavier would know she is a student at Bayville High and assign his X-Men with the task of reaching out to her the following day. So feel free to throw up a thread somewhere in the high school. Where in the high school? That's entirely up to you. We can work with anything. Since Noah, Aaliyah, Kitty and Julie are all the same age, they probably have a class or two (or more) with her. We'll probably avoid placing them all in a thread together, though, because it may be overwhelming for Julie (unless you want her first experience with the X-Men to be so). Either way, it'll be interesting for them to find out she's a mutant. Count Noah in!

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Julie Power
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

See the Shining Light
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Hypersonic Flight, Energy Projection
Codename: Lightspeed
Sample Image
Written by: jinjue
Sample Image

Noah Crichton

It would probably be easier to keep it fairly simple if it's a recruitment thread/technical first appearance, though I'm not at all opposed to things getting more overwhelming later on down the line.

I also noticed that there's a general format to posting that requires the time in the OP? Since this would be taking place at school, I was thinking maybe in the halls between classes, or in a class itself. I didn't see a timestable layout anywhere—or maybe I wasn't looking hard enough?—so I'm not quite sure what the timing would be like for something like that.
No New PostsNo New Posts
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Julie Power

That's a good suggestion, JJ. A standard Bayville High student class schedule. I'll try to make that happen... For now, though, just pick any time between 8:00AM and 2:30PM. Note that students are only given 5 minutes in-between bell rings to get to their next class.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Oxikinesis
Codename: Hothead
Sample Image
Sample Image

Clarice Ferguson

Hey, ise. When you feel better, let us know how you'd like to handle Clarice's first appearance/intro thread here.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Clarice Ferguson
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

Pretty in Pink
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Teleporting
Codename: Blink
Sample Image
Written by: ise
Sample Image

Clarice will be easy! She's coming to you guys! She can easily pop up outside of the mansion (perhaps triggering the defenses accidentally at night) or in the mansion itself wandering around looking for Chuck. I don't know if you guys have a preference (i know people stumbling onto the grounds and setting off the alarms can get old) but with all the kids being knew, they might not even know how much security the mansion has around it so it could be fun to do that.
No New Posts
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Yeah, definitely! I'm game. Noah would be happy to know the security system actually works, since X-23 was able to bypass it, lol. HOWEVER, since her arrival would affect the entire mansion, we'd need to inform Aaliyah Edmonds, Laura Kinney, Kitty Pryde, and Sean Cassidy. Not everyone has to be involved in the thread, of course, but everyone does have to be made aware.

Or she can blink directly into the mansion. Either way would work, so long as she arrives sometime after January 21st. Since she'd be the first physical mutant the X-Men would have encountered, her arrival will be a pretty big deal.

X-Men: If you're interested in being involved, reply here. If not, that's okay! The thread will take place at night on a Friday, so the odds of some characters not being present is high.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

What?
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Intangibility
Codename: Shadowcat
Sample Image
Written by: Thymine
Sample Image

I have a lot of threads, right now. So if you decide you want to go the alarm route, we'll just say Kitty's out, getting some nookie.
No New Posts
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Stabby McStabbers
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Self-healing, Feral, Claws
Codename: X-23
Sample Image
Written by: Raven
Sample Image

Definitely up for X to be involved in Blink's arrival, looking for more threads for my girl. As for X getting by the defenses, I wrote that she had some tech she used to temporarily deactivate the motion sensors.

I can have X stalking around the mansion when Blink comes in, or respond to the commotion, or whatever!
No New Posts
^
Laurie Tromette
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 12:07 AM
Quote Post

Flying Shape-Shifter
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Transonic Flight, Shifting Crystal Skin, Enhanced Physiology
Codename: Transonic
Sample Image
Written by: Tundra
Sample Image

Not quite sure who to ask for an introductory thread, so just throwing this post up here. Laurie is open for any way to be introduced, I don't really have any ideas at the present time.

Edit: Actually, scratching what I said last night, I did do some thinking and figured I could maybe throw a thread up? Make some things easier. Maybe someone from the X-men approaching Laurie while she's at home or doing something similar to the audition I guess?
No New Posts
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Add ReplyPages: (2) 1 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll