Welcome to X-Men: Unhinged Evolution!

We are an alternate universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that accepts canon/original characters and fun, creative writers. The time is set before season 1.

Mutants are not yet known to the public, but when superpowers are in the hands of hormonal teenagers who knows how long that will last. Professor Xavier is doing his best to delay the process by homing these young mutants and teaching them to control their powers. Magneto and Mystique are doing something similar.

So far, the only mutants living at the Xavier Institute are Ororo and Logan, whereas the Brotherhood of Bayville Boarding House is virtually unoccupied.
Who will be next? Who will be the X-Men? Who will be the Brotherhood?

You decide.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

| Rules | Premise | Cast List |
| Teams | Playbys | Powers |
| Apply | Canons | The Show |

username:
password:

Guanine
Adenine
Thymine
Cytosine

If you have a question or concern regarding the site, feel free to contact any one of us. We don't bite!

Current Year: 2017
Current Month: February
Current Weather: Cold air, Snows occasionally

Bayville gets slammed with a snow storm in early February and as such the high school is closed for a couple of days. Due to inclement weather, there will be no school February 6th and February 7th. Shovel out your vehicles then run back inside to warm up by the fire with some cocoa.

Don't forget that Winter Break is happening the week of February 20th through the 24th!

Use when starting IC threads:
Year 2017 Calendar

Listed At Mutant Revolution Online | Nexus: Redefined | | HH | ACADEMY X | We Are Warriors | | ANTIGRAVITY | MutantNova | FLAWED GENETICS | X-Men: Grandchildren of the Atom | X-Fusion | |

Vote for us!
| RPG Initiative Topsites

RPG-D

All copyrights reserved, X-Men: Unhinged Evolution is a product of Marvel's Franchise, the X-Men and the TV show series, X-Men: Evolution. No copyright infringement is intended. Unless otherwise stated, all other rights belong to XUE, do not take anything without explicit permission.

Skin Reformat: Adenine
Coding: Mich & Adenine & Sax
Graphics: Adenine & Sax
Sidebar: Dana & Adenine

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Come Play With X-23, Angsty stabbing to ensue
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Mar 31 2017, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Stabby McStabbers
Sample Image
Group: X-Men
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Self-healing, Feral, Claws
Codename: X-23
Sample Image
Written by: Raven
Cerebro File | Board History
Sample Image

X-23 is moving into the mansion while she looks for Logan, the man she thinks is responsible for her miserable non-childhood. She's trying to pass as a mutant student while really on the hunt for Wolvie. And she won't make friends and get attached, no way! (spoiler alert, that's the entire plan)

She tends to prefer being in the woods than the mansion and likes to go out exploring the area, so there's that for random encounters. Would love to do getting to know you RP threads and get her in on any plot development you want for your character.

Really, I just want to write her a bunch, so let's plot!

PM me or reply to this with ideas!
No New Posts
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 07:28 AM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Group: X-Men (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Water Repulsion
Codename: Hydro
Sample Image
Written by: Adenine
Sample Image

"You may have everyone else fooled, but not me!"

Noah would never ever in a million years say this to Laura's face, but he will be thinking it.

Maybe after several weeks or months pass, Noah can come to trust her and maybe even view her as the little weird temperamental sister he never had, but for now his guard is up. He'll even start locking his dorm room door a lot more frequently. After all, she did try to break into the mansion in the middle of the night!

Also expect him to be very scared of her claws. I mean, who wouldn't be?

So yeah, we're already in a thread together and I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Also looking forward to a group Danger Room session in the future.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Germaine Caruso
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

Too hot to handle
Sample Image
Group: Brotherhood (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Oxikinesis
Codename: Hothead
Sample Image
Sample Image

I love the idea of Germaine getting his ass handed to him by a 12-year-old girl. I think it'd be great for his character development, haha. It's likely to happen, too, since Germaine has a tendency to pick on all the "X-Geeks" (especially Aaliyah).

I also like the idea of Germaine setting Laura on fire after his pride is hurt... XD Either accidentally or on purpose. That could be how he finds out about her power to self-heal. In any case, I give you permission to break one of his arms or legs, lol, since he'd totally deserve it. It might also be good for his character development, as well, since he is planning on joining the BHS soccer team/has dreams of becoming a professional soccer player.

Hmm... Maybe, at some point, Laura can decide to infiltrate the Brotherhood Boarding House for whatever reason? I can see Mystique and/or Magneto trying to sway her to their side.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Pedro!
No New Posts
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

Stabby McStabbers
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Self-healing, Feral, Claws
Codename: X-23
Sample Image
Written by: Raven
Sample Image

I love all these ideas.

Noah CrichtonWith Noah, him being the one who is suspicious when others are accepting would be a cool plot. Also, I was thinking at some point she could fall in the pool. She can't swim. Even though she's only got adamantium on her claws, it's heavy, and in the parts of her body she'd use to swim. And she's pretty small. So, she sinks! I could see anything from Noah not knowing this and playfully/passive aggressively pushing her in? Or the extreme is she goes in the pool to try to kill herself. This would be later, but X has a bit of self-loathing and depression. Not sure how far I'll go in writing those with her, but is another possibility as one of the few ways she could kill herself would be drowning.

Germaine Caruso With Germaine, yes! She's a hothead herself and I can see them easily getting in a fight. Trading a burned X-23 for a broken armed Germaine seems fair. tongue.gif We can see how it plays out.

Let's figure out a date/time/place for some of these.
No New Posts
^
Noah Crichton
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Fish out of water
Sample Image
Group: X-Men (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Water Repulsion
Codename: Hydro
Sample Image
Sample Image

Oh, I like that idea. Laura trying to drown himself might be triggering for Noah, since he has tried that once before. It might even make him feel closer to her, but we'll see.

As for your first idea, Noah is too thoughtful to push someone into the pool (especially someone like Laura), but maybe one of the other X-Men can? And then Noah could save her with his powers? I would imagine the others would have a hard time since she is so heavy.

But yeah... pool party!? Noah loves pool parties. It can probably be his idea. Let's do it. Maybe it can happen at the beginning of next month? It'd be a fun plot for all the X-Men at the mansion so far.

The Germaine/Laura thread may have to be put on hold for now, until they officially meet either at school or on a mission or something. But yeah, super glad you're on board with the idea.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Moon Child!
No New Posts
^
Kyle Gibney
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Guard Dog
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Healing/Enhanced Senses
Codename: Wild Child
Sample Image
Written by: Audrey
Sample Image

Kyle/Laura: So, we really need to see how these two will get along. smile.gif Have them run into each other in the woods?

--------------------
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."
No New Posts
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Add Reply Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll