Welcome to X-Men: Unhinged Evolution!

We are an alternate universe X-Men: Evolution roleplaying game that accepts canon/original characters and fun, creative writers. The time is set before season 1.

Mutants are not yet known to the public, but when superpowers are in the hands of hormonal teenagers who knows how long that will last. Professor Xavier is doing his best to delay the process by homing these young mutants and teaching them to control their powers. Magneto and Mystique are doing something similar.

So far, the only mutants living at the Xavier Institute are Ororo and Logan, whereas the Brotherhood of Bayville Boarding House is virtually unoccupied.
Who will be next? Who will be the X-Men? Who will be the Brotherhood?

You decide.

Happy roleplaying!
-Your friendly neighborhood admins

| Rules | Premise | Cast List |
| Teams | Playbys | Powers |
| Apply | Canons | The Show |

username:
password:

Guanine
Adenine
Thymine
Cytosine

If you have a question or concern regarding the site, feel free to contact any one of us. We don't bite!

Current Year: 2017
Current Month: February
Current Weather: Cold air, Snows occasionally

Bayville gets slammed with a snow storm in early February and as such the high school is closed for a couple of days. Due to inclement weather, there will be no school February 6th and February 7th. Shovel out your vehicles then run back inside to warm up by the fire with some cocoa.

Don't forget that Winter Break is happening the week of February 20th through the 24th!

Use when starting IC threads:
Year 2017 Calendar

Listed At Mutant Revolution Online | Nexus: Redefined | | HH | ACADEMY X | We Are Warriors | | ANTIGRAVITY | MutantNova | FLAWED GENETICS | X-Men: Grandchildren of the Atom | X-Fusion | |

Vote for us!
| RPG Initiative Topsites

RPG-D

All copyrights reserved, X-Men: Unhinged Evolution is a product of Marvel's Franchise, the X-Men and the TV show series, X-Men: Evolution. No copyright infringement is intended. Unless otherwise stated, all other rights belong to XUE, do not take anything without explicit permission.

Skin Reformat: Adenine
Coding: Mich & Adenine & Sax
Graphics: Adenine & Sax
Sidebar: Dana & Adenine

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

It Doesn't Pay the Bills, Pt. 2
Kitty Pryde
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 12:01 AM
Quote Post

What?
Sample Image
Group: X-Men (Admin)
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Intangibility
Codename: Shadowcat
Sample Image
Written by: Thymine
Cerebro File | Board History
Sample Image

Continued from: If It Pays the Bills

The Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters
Saturday, January 21st; 3:39 PM

The double doors of the main entry burst open. Kitty strode in, grim and pissy written all over that face. She took a few steps in, shoved her entire arm and pointer finger out at literally no one.

"Professor Xavier is a jerk!"

A moment or so later, her face dropped and she let a quiet, breathy laugh through her nose. At all the no one. He wasn't a jerk. He gave her a brand new family. She'd specify it a plutonic, very not blood, family if she got Sean to take his pants off, though.

"Jay kay. This is where I live." She spanned her arms out around her. Regardless of what she dressed like and looked like and acted like, she really did live in a lit ass mansion. She hadn't lied to Sean. It was spacious and opulent and snobby, and she fucking lived there. And maybe he'd live there too, if he liked it well and good. He could even bring his baby. She liked babies. She didn't know any, but they were cute and stuff.

"And we've got like a demon mom and a not-drowning guy, and there's a lady who makes tornados and apparently some guy with knives in his knuckles - such a weird weird-thing. And then, the head guy, with his name on the gate. Mister Xavier."

"Professor." Here he came, from the abyss of anywhere in the mansion. He definitely had a presence about him. Kitty couldn't be sure if that was all in her head or not, maybe he just radiated some trippy superior brain god thing, but you knew something good was coming when he was around. The suit, the cute little hipster bowtie like he knew a thing, swanky glossy shoes, bald bald bald.

"Meal on Wheels." She gave a face and took her glasses by the arms, popping them off her face and bobbing them at him twice with, "Hubba hubba!"

"Good afternoon, Sean!" He ignored Kitty entirely, because why wouldn't he? "I hope the drive didn't prove arduous."

"I had to use my birthday money, you owe me like... a hundred bucks."

"A price well worth, I'm sure. Do come in, make yourself comfortable."

Xavier spun his chair and Kitty waved her arm toward her, beckoning Sean to follow. This was it. She hadn't experienced it yet, but her perception of the whole... recruitment thing... was just freaky. It didn't help that when she'd been approached, she had a bunch calling themselves the Brotherhood after her, too. At the exact same moment. So coincidentally.

It was a different feeling here, though. She'd gotten to bring somebody into the family. Not that he'd officially agreed to anything, yet. But it was hard to disagree with Xavier. Even somebody like Kitty couldn't exactly find fault in his logic. And Kitty felt... really... good. Like, normal girl, not a secret CIA hacker, mall attending, not a mutant super hero in training, high school student, regular beige girl good. Like, she could eat a bowl of popcorn right now, normal. Actually, she could totally eat a bowl of popcorn right now.

They crossed into the living room. Xavier pulled up next to the sofa, likely anticipating Sean to take a seat.

"Kitty, you're free to go if you'd like."

"No, I want to watch."

"Of course you do."

"Don't say it like that, gahd."

He turned to Sean. "Admittedly, it's a miracle you agreed to come. Kitty is... new to this. I appreciate the vote of confidence." He smiled, all Xavier-like with his triangle brows and seventy-nine crow's feet. Still a cute old man, though.

"Do the dream thing!" She told Xavier and then turned to Sean. "This is the part I was telling you about, man."
No New Posts
^
Sean Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

Loud McMouth
Sample Image
Sample Image
Mutant Power: Screaming
Codename: Banshee
Sample Image
Written by: Cytosine/Roman
Sample Image

Sean kind of felt like Lily Taylor in that movie The Haunting when she was whisked off from her shitty little apartment that she shared with her ailing and ultimately dying mother out to the countryside to this massive, ornate estate that was maybe or maybe not haunted depending on if you were going by the films or the book. But unlike Lily's character Eleanor, who was super enthused and happy to be away from her shitty life to join in on this psychedelic sleep study... Sean felt like he might have been lured out there to be sex trafficked or for other, murderous, dubious purposes.

But for the sake of a potential free meal and finding out exactly what the fuck a mutant was, he was willing to give it a shot. If anything, he had his shrill-ass mega voice to get him out of trouble if he was in danger of being harmed or, y'know, bored.

Following Kitty, lagging largely behind so he could get a decent scope-out of the front grounds, he did that thing where you enter an unfamiliar building and immediately hang a right as soon as you get through the doors. Apparently that's where the secrets, money, or liquor was always kept. Kitty was blabbering on and on as she had done since the dawn of their existence together and he took very fleeting appreciative looks and canted glances to the intricate wood borders of the walls, the glossy and age-discolored antiques purposefully positioned to make the place look expectantly gaudy, and a very locked liquor cabinet because movie troupes were right.

But for all that Kitty mouthed off, one thing he couldn't call her was 'deceitful'. "Oy'll be good an' goddamned..." He fought the incredible urge to lick every surface that glistened like smooth rock candy. Which was essentially everything. He looked back towards the heart of the foyer where Kitty stood with grand gesture.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"And we've got like a demon mom and a not-drowning guy, and there's a lady who makes tornados and apparently some guy with knives in his knuckles - such a weird weird-thing. And then, the head guy, with his name on the gate. Mister Xavier."

QUOTE (Professor Xavier)
"Professor."

From Kitty's insta-guide to the miraculous materialization of the head of the household from seemingly just the room over... it was like something out of a book. A poorly crafted murder mystery like the Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew. What- were you waiting around the columns 'er something? He flashed a prompt- if tight-lipped smile, canting his head backwards in a 'hey' gesture because Sean was a trash boy.

QUOTE (Kitty harassing Professor X)
"Meal on Wheels." "Hubba hubba!"

"You are so fucking embarrassing." He said in an even tone as if he was outside himself commentating not really sure- or caring- if she'd heard him at all (More embarrassed for her than at her. Like when white women try to rap.) or the Professor, for that matter, if he wasn't keen on base language or whatever the fuck. Sean did take care, however, to set his things down on either side of himself and began to approach the Professor in his wheelchair in what he assumed would be a standard formal greeting. Handshake. 'Look at my big ass house' wheelie 360. Roofied beverage. Handful of cash- whatever.

QUOTE (Professor X)
"Good afternoon, Sean! I hope the drive didn't prove arduous."

"Naeh, it-"

QUOTE (Kitty)
"I had to use my birthday money, you owe me like... a hundred bucks."

He just looked at her.

QUOTE (Professor X)
"A price well worth, I'm sure. Do come in, make yourself comfortable."

He gestured to himself awkwardly in a way that said, 'but I'm already... in....' because he didn't understand the etiquette and the non-literal placement of the saying inside of the English language. He shrugged and gave himself an eyeroll because he realized he was not human and nodded. "Yeah- good thanks." ...but they were already rounding the corner to move into the next room to make themselves more comfortable as he was now sure all loaded people said to their guests. It certainly wasn't any, 'OI, go froo!' that he was used to already.

Entering into the equally embellished and immaculate room as the foyer he'd just come from, his eyes danced around the walls and windows down to the sofa that the Professor was currently situated aside. He just stood there... staring at it as he wasn't sure he was going to sit down yet or not for whatever fucking reason.

QUOTE (Professor X)
"Kitty, you're free to go if you'd like."

Probably a good-

QUOTE (Kitty)
"No, I want to watch."

QUOTE (Professor X)
"Of course you do."

"Of course she does."

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Don't say it like that, gahd."

QUOTE (Professor X)
"Admittedly, it's a miracle you agreed to come. Kitty is... new to this. I appreciate the vote of confidence."

Sean was tired so he just held a thumb up with one arm bent and the other hand pushed deep into his pants pocket, both out of nerves and because he was genuinely afraid he would start throwing things at Kitty at literally any second now.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Do the dream thing! This is the part I was telling you about, man."

Sean locked dead on with Kitty's huge-framed eyes as thick as the first three layers of the Earth's crust and very pointedly mouthed 'Fuck. You.'. He realized nothing about that was subtle and that the Professor was also looking directly at him and rolled his eyes up towards the ceiling like he saw something up there, but clearly that was a mistake and he just looked bored- even though he truly wasn't.

"T'be fair, I haven't given much thought tuh this mutation stoff." He shrugged. Sure, he'd been beaten up for destroying equipment... but not necessarily because anyone found out he was a mutant. Sure, he was also terrified so much of his own voice that he refused to really use it anymore because of what had happened. But even with all of that, he had other priorities. Having a baby tends to make a person a whole hell of a lot less selfish, even though he still was his own fair share of that. He walked over to the mantle, counting his steps on the persian throw rug that cushioned each step from his wildly juxtaposed sneakers. He ran a finger along the oaken mantle-piece and sure enough- dust-free, waxed, and polished. He sighed.

"And t'b honest with yeh- this is all so fackin' weird. But if she says this place is what she says it is-" He briefly pointed to Kitty. "And yeh can tell me this is a safe enough place t'keep a baby in-", then to Xavier. "...and she's as good auv'uh babysitter as she looks and excretes from ev'reh pore..." He thumbed behind him with both hands. "-An' moy baby likes the place..." He shrugged.

"Cool- yeah, then- yeah."
No New PostsNo New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde
 Posted: Apr 6 2017, 01:09 AM
Quote Post

What?
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

QUOTE (Mouth)
"You are so fucking embarrassing."

Kitty had a lot of experience when it came to people commentating on her existence. If the best he could come up with was telling the truth, he'd have some game to up.

"I can't believe someone let you fuck a baby into them."

Not to mention, she also got to rope him into one of those prolonged, arduous, expansive, world-on-your-shoulders, ridiculously inspiring but still mostly boring Xavier speeches. It earned her a pointedly silent 'Fuck. You.', and she was proud of that win. However.

QUOTE (Mouth)
"T'be fair, I haven't given much thought tuh this mutation stoff." "And t'b honest with yeh- this is all so fackin' weird. But if she says this place is what she says it is-" "And yeh can tell me this is a safe enough place t'keep a baby in-" "...and she's as good auv'uh babysitter as she looks and excretes from ev'reh pore..." "-An' moy baby likes the place..." "Cool- yeah, then- yeah."

There was a silence that followed. Kitty just stared for a really long time before she finally broke her gaze and looked at Xavier. Why wasn't he talking? Why wasn't he doing the dream thing? Why was he just sitting there, silently not saying a word. Were they doing telepathy? Were the telepathying? She looked back at Sean, the smarmy fuck. Game matched game.

Kitty opened her mouth to speak, but...

"Kitty, given that you've put in such a good word for the mansion, I'll let you do the honors of showing Mister Cassidy a thorough tour."

"...What?"

"A pleasure, Mister Cassidy. I'll arrange a suite for you and... Theresa. A fine name, and a fine addition to our institute, I'm sure. Feel free to transport your belongings at your behest."

"Mister Xavier-"

"Professor."

"Professor. You're not even going to give him A Talking To?"

"It seems you've done enough talking. You've completed your mission beyond expectation, Miss Pryde. Be proud."

"You really are a jerk."

Charles smirked and started wheeling a way, the bastard.

"Wait, where are you going? Can't Aaliyah do it? Or N-" But he was already around the corner, and Kitty dropped her face into her hand with a very overdramatic sigh, like it was coming out of her hoo-hah. She lifted her head and looked over at Sean.

"Oh, shut the hell up. ...And follow me." She started back toward the main foyer.
No New Posts
^
Sean Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Loud McMouth
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

QUOTE (Kitty)
"I can't believe someone let you fuck a baby into them."

He only gave a shrug as he dug his thumbnail into his lips and attempted to pry a bit of coconut from his gums from the disgusting candybar from earlier. "A whole baby." He confirmed with an earnest nod, not breaking eye contact away from Kitty. He obviously didn't have enough of an opinion of her by this point but he could say that he earnestly found her entertaining in that she didn't seem like she knew what the fuck she was doing in an stretch of form or fashion. Which was relatable.

He broke his contact as Xavier's voice once again interjected between the douchebaggy banter that they slung between the two of them, which seemed almost constant at this point.

QUOTE (Professor X)
"Kitty, given that you've put in such a good word for the mansion, I'll let you do the honors of showing Mister Cassidy a thorough tour."

He grinned ear to ear and reflexively pointed to her accusingly. "Ahahahaha- He's makin' you show me to m'room becoz yuir an arsehole." He stated with a cadence that insinuated the adulation and amusement in what he said was mostly relegated to himself... but wanted to be loud enough for all to hear. He cleared him throat and looked back to the Professor.

QUOTE (Professor X)
"A pleasure, Mister Cassidy. I'll arrange a suite for you and... Theresa. A fine name, and a fine addition to our institute, I'm sure. Feel free to transport your belongings at your behest."

Sean offered a genuine smile at the mention of his daughter and the approval of such a strong name. Although he really did appreciate the kindness, generosity, and open act of goodwill... the fact that Sean was a mutant- there was a name for it- and there were others like him holed up in an expansive estate all secret service like... It was all too weird. And obviously he couldn't put any real trust in any of this yet. But from what things appeared, if it was some kind of backwards trafficking scam or some shit like that, the Professor really did seem to have concern for his wellbeing. Even keeping someone like Kitty around and in control of bringing Sean back- if only to keep him safe, was touching.

"Aye. An'... y'know. Thanks." He meant it, even if it did could out super noncommittal and sharp. At some point he would ask Kitty what his deal was and if 'brain thing' meant anything like reading peoples' minds and finding out their whereabouts and that sorta shit.

He dug his hands into his pockets as he just sat back and watched the show of Professor Xavier forcing Kitty into the position of being Sean's guide and bellboy and only kept up the same, shitty grin as Kitty struggled against the idea of it but was ultimately powerless against the word of the man of the house. He brought his phone out from his pocket and held it up as Kitty's clearly-disappointed and irritated face cocked back over to his direction and promptly snapped a quite unflattering photo of the girl in the middle of a 'this fucking sucks' emotion. "Never a more stellar contact picture." He said as he assigned the photo to Kitty's number in his phone which they'd exchanged in the Uber ride over.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Oh, shut the hell up. ...And follow me."

He watched her huff away and snorted out a stifled, nasally chortle before he jogged lazily to tail behind her as they began their tour through the mansion. "Ye don' hafta show me aroond th'plehs, y'know." He darted his hand around with a pointed finger in random directions as they strode through the foyer and down a separate corridor lined with large pieces on the walls with breaks in the smooth, expansive molding for dark wooden beams that accented the eggshell colors.

"Y'got any weed?"
No New PostsNo New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

What?
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Admittedly, she hated Sean. Admittedly, she was in love with Sean. Admittedly, she felt really romantic that he put her picture on his phone. Admittedly, she wanted to drop dead at the double chin she knew she was sporting the moment he snapped that picture. Admittedly, Sean was a fucking asshole, and she wanted to redo this recruitment and send him back to Ireland.

"Kitchen." She said as she walked, so quickly and smoothly. She was like a cockroach with that sheen of only-one-day grease in her hair. "Food," she pointed at the fridge without looking at it as she passed it.

She just kept walking, through the door on the other end of the kitchen, into the dining room. "Eat here."

When she'd first arrived, Aaliyah had given Kitty a tour for the decades. 'This is where he dine and entertain guests. The table is solid oak and four hundred and thirty seven years old, and the golden chandelier, which as you'll notice is strung with the finest natural crystals - all hand carved -, was once swung upon by A-list celebrity, Sia, and is also four hundred and thirty seven years old.'

Kitty didn't have the time or the patience for that shit. Nor the knowledge. And Sean didn't deserve the attention to detail, anyway.

At some point, between the conservatory and the main parlor, just outside of Xavier's office, Sean decided he didn't care, either, and that was pretty good, because she had no idea if she was supposed to show the guy the subbasements or not.

QUOTE (Mouth)
"Ye don' hafta show me aroond th'plehs, y'know."

"God. Thank you." Had she moved vaguely faster, she'd've probably been in a full on sprint. She relaxed and started pulling her hefty jacket off, and threw it on a sofa nearby in a very, 'this is where I live, I can do what I want' sort of apathy. It better showed off her weird, orange George Michael, 'Father Figure' shirt, sloppily tucked into only half of her small denim cutoffs. The brown and green striped hose were bunching behind her knees, and were developing some runs along her calfs, and the wrong kind of step would have her walking out of her ankle boots that were so untied, the laces were making little tickytacky noises on the floor with each step.

QUOTE (Mouth)
"Y'got any weed?"

"It's medicinal!" She sounded almost pissed when she said it, like he was pestering her or asking her to go to jail, like she'd been preparing for the question to arise since she'd gotten there. But then she paused.

Oh, he wanted some. "Oh, you want some."

She spun on her heel immediately to face him. Her mouth was subtly ajar, and the faintest of gasp escaped her lips. No wind hit her from behind this time, so her hair hadn't plumed up again. But she was having one of those moments again, and part of her wanted to fling her head around to create the same effect. But that would just be crazy.

"Yes. Yes, I do." She reached forward and grabbed him by the forearm and started marching, this time directly toward the wall. Why waste the extra time? She should've probably warned him that for the brief second his body would be passing through the wall, his breathing would forcibly stop, but at the same time, most people seemed inclined to hold their breath anyway. She ghosted herself and him through the wall, which took them back into the main foyer, just under the grand stairs. And she just kept marching, directly through the underside of the steps, dragging Sean right along with her. Ghosting her way through the mansion.

As they came out, onto the stairs themselves, she pulled a 180 and started up the steps. "We can go on the roof if my roommate's in the room." She stopped walking for a second. "Oh my god, we should go on the roof anyway..."

She kept walking, rounding the corner where Kitty's and Aaliyah's room was. She opened the door with such purpose, it was clear she didn't care if Aaliyah was in there or not, nor what she was doing. She could've been naked, and it still wouldn't have mattered.

Kitty dropped to her knees in front of her slopping bed, pulled a few articles of clothing that had migrated under there somehow, and tossed them behind her. Out she pulled a little, fancy, green Tea Tree Oil box that rattled with shit and had a faint but murky smell wafting off of it. "Close the door." She told him and stood up onto her bed.

"Here's how this is gonna go. I'm gonna ghost up to the attic, and then reach down and you can climb up my arms, and I'll keep you ghosty. And then we'll do the same to get onto the roof, okay?" It'd be easy.

Very weirdly, Kitty then started climbing. The air. Like there was a latter that there wasn't. She just slurped up to the ceiling and disappeared through the drywall. And a brief second later, her hands pulled through the ceiling. Then after a second, her wrists twisted impatiently, a 'hurry the fuck up' motion.
No New Posts
^
Sean Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Loud McMouth
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

He followed Kitty with the abandon of a rottweiler in the middle of winter chasing down a bleeding bunny. Sure, the mansion stuff was cool. He had admired the craftsmanship and the history of the surroundings in as much as he could when he first arrived, of course. But while he was still on the buzz of 'this is where I fucking live now??', most of the things that Kitty was showing him just added themselves into the bank of, 'Wow. Rich.' Clearly his tastes weren't refined enough to live here. Yet here the fuck he was.

But to be fair, he wasn't exactly calm about it all. He was outed as a mutant from a strange girl, take to a mutant manor to an even stranger older gentleman, and his whole life was basically commandeered for him in the last five hours, knowing full well he would never be seeing Queens again. Ok, that was a lie. His mom lived there and they still shared custody of Theresa. To be second fair, he was in need to getting just a little bit high. And Kitty had a look as though if she didn't have weed; she was made of weed. He did appreciate that about her.

"Thank God! Ye'know I thought ye'd-"

Wait- what were they doing? Whatweretheydoingwhatweretheydoing?? Kitty had been mushing them along at an alarming speed in comparison to how he'd seen her move previously and it was almost as if asking about her smoke set off some sort of internal clock that was telling Kitty, 'Yes! I forgot! I had to smoke three hours ago!'. But when her speed didn't change as they approached THE WALL, he panicked. "Jey-zus-FACKING-"

They slurped through the solidity of the wall and Sean felt the function of his breathing just halt as his vision went dark... but still somehow managing to see the grain and texture of the interior of the wall he WAS CURRENTLY PASSING THROUGH before him. As they broke out into the familiar light and sights of the foyer and his breathing returned to normal, he continued.

"-CHROIST!" But their pace didn't slow a bit. As Kitty led them towards the side of the stairwell, Sean decided he'd just hold his breath to prepare for the ghosting this time as the first time caught him off-guard enough to where he had to pee really bad from nerves. He just closed his eyes and let it happen, which probably made things worse as he could now feel everything that was different as Kitty once again ghosted him and he started passing through solid matter with her, really being able to appreciate the sensations and differences with his eyes closed this time. And by 'differences', he means 'HORROR'.

She finally let go at the top and Sean let his weight drop against the ornate, wooden banister and started taking very deep breaths.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"We can go on the roof if my roommate's in the room."

"Sure- Yes- I need to just smoke roight now. Roight now." He looked at her with wide, saucer eyes and an even but pointed tone. He could care fucking less if it was late January. He followed her into the room she shared with another mutant he hadn't met yet and palmed the door closed abruptly as asked as Kitty fetched her weed box.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Here's how this is gonna go. I'm gonna ghost up to the attic, and then reach down and you can climb up my arms, and I'll keep you ghosty. And then we'll do the same to get onto the roof, okay?"

"WHATEVER- YES."

He watched her... just fucking walk the air. Right up into the ceiling. He instinctively just started shaking his head incredulously and swallowed a lump of saliva at the back of his throat nervously and opened his mouth. "This is just... This is what it's loike all'a th'time, then." He shrugged resolutely as he realized he was talking to himself and Kitty was waving to him impatiently from the ceiling. Which is a sentence he never thought he'd say without already being on drugs. "Fackit." He said under his breath, stepped onto the bed, and grabbed onto Kitty.

When they popped out onto the chill-as-fuck roof and Sean was freed of his temporary-ghost-self, he immediately ran to the edge that was closest to them from where they popped out and immediately unzipped and took the most jittery, anxiety-piss of his life. All the while still catching his breath, of course. "So, uh... S'what is a mutant, annehweh?" He stutteringly chattered over his shoulder to Kitty, clearly making small talk before he got to a much needed nerves-release... but was also genuinely curious about the answer. "Since yeh know ev're-fuckin-thing."

Kitty Pryde
No New PostsNo New Posts
^
Kitty Pryde
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

What?
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Kitty was instantly freezing when they'd made it to the roof. She'd stupidly left her jacket in the parlor somewhere, and was so blinded by smoking weed with the smoking Irish dude that she just didn't give a fuck.

She was perched there on the Spanish roof, feet wedged between orange arches, as Sean went flying off toward the edge. She'd pulled out Lockeheed and started packing him as she heard the immediate ZIP of his pants. And then he started just pissing. Oh my God, I can hear his penis... She was watching him far harder than she was paying attention to her epilepsy hands.

This was one of those, "It started with a chair," moments, wasn't it?

QUOTE (Mouth)
"So, uh... S'what is a mutant, annehweh?" "Since yeh know ev're-fuckin-thing."

Her eyes flipped to him again and then back to her shaking fingers as she packed the last few bits, squeezing in as much medicinal cannabis as she could. "It's uh... huyyehyehyehyeh," the jitters came in the form of pure gibberish. God, if only she was a wolf-mutant, or something. "Like uh..." More shivering. "Hang on. Watch the weed." Part of her wanted to say, 'it's okay to keep your cock out, heeeng!' but the other part of her was like, 'oh my gahd, I'm sixteen!'

She dropped through the rooftop, leaving her purple dragon bong chilling in the box she'd brought with them. But for the next thirty or so seconds, Sean was left completely stranded on the roof there, completely alone.

When she slurped back up to the roof again, she'd dawned her jacket again, and now held a new box, one that was completely transparent and she kept hidden by her side, trying to tuck it behind her so he couldn't see it. Partly because she was embarrassed, and partly because she balls for days for even considering bringing it. But it would take a second.

"Mutants, right. Like... we're born different. Mister Xavier says we have abilities. And we have to learn how to use them and control them. And he wants us to help people with them. Basically, we're superheroes. And basically part two, according to him, with every good guy comes a bad guy. So, I'm a good ghost, and you scream real nice, but we're still gonna have somebody going all Manson on people." She thought about it. "Charles Manson. Not Marilyn. Marilyn's okay, I guess."

She thumbed her lighter into the pack of weed and pulled in one long, heavy drag before shoving it off toward him. And as if pinching the ends of her breath, finally continued. "It's a..." face reddening, "gene," immense and disgusting hacking. Several times, like her lungs were stuttering. When she finally composed herself, she continued. "So like, I got born with brown hair, and you got red hair. Right? I'm a ghost, and you're a mouth."

It was around then that she went quiet, fiddling with her away hand against the little plastic, clear box she'd brought up with her. She looked down to make sure she wasn't just imagining it was there. Satisfied that it was still just as real as ever, she pulled it up over her lap and shoved it toward him in the same urgent manner that she had Lockeheed.

Sean would see, through the plastic of the little box, a purple flower with a hooped ribbon attached to it. A corsage.

"Bayville's the school we go to, here. They're having a dance next month. I don't want to go alone." She side-eyed him, more angry looking than nervous. "The corsage will be dead by then, but I panicked when I saw it and just bought it anyway."

Finally, she turned her head, eyes meeting his just as annoyed and angry as she was when she passed him the corsage. "Will you go to the Valentine's Day Dance with me?"
No New Posts
^
Sean Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 11:07 PM
Quote Post

Loud McMouth
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image
Sample Image

Kitty had a verbal seizure just as Sean was just one last, good shake. Promptly zipping up because he didn't want to be rude and also didn't want to get frostbite on his dick, he pivoted around back towards Kitty before she asked him to watch the weed and then dropped through the fucking tiles like something he wasn't used to yet. Like being a dad. Or tipping because it wasn't included in the service. "Fack sake..." He sighed and trudged over with his hands jammed into his pockets before kneeling before the fucking weird-ass bong sticking out of a box that evidently belonged to Kitty. He used his non-dick-holding-hand to pick up the top of the cylinder with two fingers and pulled it up to inspect it.

A gawdy purple dragon that was as hideous as you would expect it would be. Only it had an amazing amount of heft to it due to the glass and metal fixtures. Clearly this girl didn't skimp out on quality when it came to getting her weed on. He appreciated that about her. And not much else, at the moment. He was still trying to figure out what the hell her thing was and why she was so unbearably awkward. Still chill to hang with though. For sure. After another ten seconds of just sitting on the blustery roof of a fucking strange mansion, Sean expertly popped the lighter from his pocket, tilted back Barney there, sparked the bowl, and breathed in deep.

He closed his eyes and let out a deep, stanky breath of potent, high quality smoke. He thought about Theresa and what kind of life she was going to have now that he was rich by association and had cool roommates that didn't seem like they would kill a baby by accident. And while being a mutant was the primary for being here, it came second to why he decided to stay. Everything did. If this Professor X guy was as impressive as Kitty said he was, as well as how he appeared during first impressions, maybe he would have a lot of reasons to stay. He did already get his ass beat after all.

He took another quick hit before-

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Mutants, right."

"Hhhfffhii waited f'r yew-" He panicked with extremely low energy due to not being used to Kitty fucking doing that. His face was hidden behind the nimbus cloud of pot erupting from him as he spoke.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Like... we're born different. Mister Xavier says we have abilities. And we have to learn how to use them and control them. And he wants us to help people with them. Basically, we're superheroes. And basically part two, according to him, with every good guy comes a bad guy. So, I'm a good ghost, and you scream real nice, but we're still gonna have somebody going all Manson on people."

He sighed at the repercussions and weight of what her speech curtailed into. "Aye. I know wot ye-"

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Charles Manson. Not Marilyn. Marilyn's okay, I guess."

Yeah, I know what you mean. He thought earnestly. This was really good shit.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"It's a...""gene,""So like, I got born with brown hair, and you got red hair. Right? I'm a ghost, and you're a mouth."

"A couple'a lads back home... mostly talk, but... they were alwheys sayin' stoof about freaks'r whatever." He shrugged and took the piece from her and took in another hit. "Et woz ne'er a big deal f'r me, t'be honest..." He breathed out the smoke without even reaching the threshold of choking and handed back to her. "That wot et woz loike f'r you?" Genuine curiosity tinged in his voice. He was the only one of his kind he'd ever met or scarcely heard about up until a few hours ago. Plus her very good weed was starting to hit him.

He didn't even notice that there was silence between the two of them because he just felt so... calm... and nice. But when Kitty thrust her hand out again, Sean jumped nearly fifty feet in the air. "aaahAAAAHUGH!" He looked at it in delayed horror for a split second before 'thwap'ing it out of her hand and watched it tumble across the roof. The roof that he was just appreciating now as beautiful and Spanish and for some reason reminded him of armadillo backs. Maybe he'd write a song about that. "This'is a fackin' cooooul-arse roof, Kitty." Like she owned it.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Bayville's the school we go to, here. They're having a dance next month. I don't want to go alone."

Huh?

"Huh?"

He tilted his entire body towards where the box rested a bit further down the slope of the roof and his eyes bugged slightly. "Oh FUCK!" He scurried to his feet and stepped quickly, but cautiously over to the box to retrieve and bring back to her. "I didnae mean to hit- yer- dance, yer dance flower-" He used the outside wrist part of his sleeve to brush any stray debris from the random side he started to rub clean before handing it back to her daintily.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"The corsage will be dead by then, but I panicked when I saw it and just bought it anyway."

He crooked his head slightly and side-gazed at her through one squinty eye. "Uh, why?" It was a sensible question for a high state. But he could feel the sincerity in the moment and could hear it in her words. It was a cute moment.

QUOTE (Kitty)
"Will you go to the Valentine's Day Dance with me?"

Sean locked eyes with her in total focus of the moment and in all the honesty she was sharing with him then. He had to do the same. "No Kitty, I don't wan' t'go to the Valentine's Day Dance wi'yeh." This felt so special. "Please."

"I do wan't'go to tha Kitchen with yeh? For some food? Kitty?"
No New PostsNo New Posts
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Add Reply Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll